Silver speed 3 with angel eyes

Nutari

Contributor
:
2010 Mazdaspeed3
..... pictures tomorrow.

started at 3-4pm.. its 130am ... that has to be the hardest modification I have ever installed on any car..

jesus christ.. and I dont go any faster..

lava_lighting_angel_eyes_e46_pic1_240x180.jpg

Yup. You buy any kit made for a mazda 3 like I did.

No, I got scared cause I got the ms3 GT with auto leveling HIDS. The motors and all the other fancy crap is not removable from the headlight housing so I had to buy a heat gun and melt the s*** out of the head light housing to take them apart..

I managed to put everything back together and re-melt it back into place for the most part. Now the true test is to see in a month if the headlight fogs up.

I will NEVER do that again. Both my hands are sore/burnt. My headlights are ugly (Not visible but the fact that I know I scarred her for life will always bother me.) I'll go run outside right now and take some pics.

Nutari said:
Yup. You buy any kit made for a mazda 3 like I did.

No, I got scared cause I got the ms3 GT with auto leveling HIDS. The motors and all the other fancy crap is not removable from the headlight housing so I had to buy a heat gun and melt the s*** out of the head light housing to take them apart..

I managed to put everything back together and re-melt it back into place for the most part. Now the true test is to see in a month if the headlight fogs up.

I will NEVER do that again. Both my hands are sore/burnt. My headlights are ugly (Not visible but the fact that I know I scarred her for life will always bother me.) I'll go run outside right now and take some pics.

I figured as much. Thats why i havent decided to do this. I hope your headlights seal will be ok.. i know theres some 3M sealant you could use if the old stuff doesnt seal. How long did it take you? Any damage to the headlights themselves when you were trying to peel it apart?

Haltech said:
I figured as much. Thats why i havent decided to do this. I hope your headlights seal will be ok.. i know theres some 3M sealant you could use if the old stuff doesnt seal. How long did it take you? Any damage to the headlights themselves when you were trying to peel it apart?
Went around with a bead of clear silicone.

started at 3-4pm.. its 130am

my camera sucks for night pictures..

Attachments

• DSC03392.JPG
    DSC03392.JPG
    214 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:
Wow, it looks sweet. Not sure if I can justify the amount of work it took though.

So, do you use these as driving lights?

Dim said:
Wow, it looks sweet. Not sure if I can justify the amount of work it took though.

So, do you use these as driving lights?
They are ALMOST bright enough. Im really upset.. sometimes they are all the same brightness.. then sometimes one is dimmer than the other 3...

FRICK!

omfg..

im not opening up my headlights again.. screw that.

Back