gunmetal rims

02kllrb

:
'02 MP5 black mica
Does anyone out there have a black mica mazda with gunmetal rims? i'm deciding whether or not to go black/polished lip or gunmetal/polished lip on my black mp5. i need pics people!!! oh yeah, and thanks

David

Here's some gunmetal wheels. Please disregard how cheap ass they are, I was young and foolish when I purchased them. Also subydude.com has galleries of Rota wheels that can be broken down by color and I'm faily certain they have gunmetal wheels. Hope this helps.
- Dan

Attachments

• Picture 106crop.jpg
    Picture 106crop.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 370
  • Picture 131crop.jpg
    Picture 131crop.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 760
  • Picture 358crop.jpg
    Picture 358crop.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 783
  • Picture 117crop.jpg
    Picture 117crop.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 739
Last edited:
i appreciate the pics and your protege looks nice! but i was hoping for the gunmetal with the lip.

Thank you! are those 17" konig holes?? i almost got those the first time i was shopping for rims. i'm looking into the 18" motegi dp6's. right now i have G-Racing Kuma's 17" in hyperblack. i wanna step up to an 18" and not drop it as much. my ride is REAL rough right now. we just had a baby and it's a little rough on him. anyways....any more pics guys???

what size tires are those? 225/40's?? yeah, those are real nice! my wife hates black rims on black cars, so i guess gunmetal it is! how's the ride quality on the springs you have? i'd like to get a bigger tire and lower it like 0.5 to 1" or something.

Ride is great over normal bumps. Firm yet comfortable. Had a lot of people suprised on how well it rode. Not sure on the exact tire size I have but I have no problem with rubbing or bottoming out. The H&R springs lower it around .5" all around I believe. Some people don't like the slanted look but I like it.

now, i bought some 18's for my wife's acura legend and it rode awesome. she's got 225/40, instead of the rubber band 215/35's. although she DOES have factory springs. what offset were the rims you bought?? you say it doesnt rub?? i envy you! my 17's with a +42 rub any time i hit a bump, and if there are people in the back, forget about it!

Gun metal with polished lip

I am in the middle of polishing the wheel lips.

Attachments

• Ajay_sCar006.jpg
    Ajay_sCar006.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 276
5pro5 said:
I am in the middle of polishing the wheel lips.
that looks real nice man. makes me want to buy some tires and put back my arospeeds on. are u lowered? doesnt look like it, but just asking

Back