REV wheels

:
07 F150 HD
any input/thoughts about these wheels?

I found a wheel I really love but they were 600 bucks a pop and would have to be imported from japan and other than those im not crazy about anything really.......sooooooo, there are some lightweight wheels I like but not enough to buy the real thing so here I am stumbling upon "rev"

SO.........they are knockoffs but I like the looks.......
are they any good quality wise?
Where can I buy them other than speedandstyle.com?
where can I find weights for them? - according to the SCC wheel guide issue their seki knockoff is even lighter than the seki

etc etc........

Here's my theory....I personally think that the some of the Rev wheels and some of the Giovanni wheels are made by the same company. I remember Sean of Auto R&D telling me some stuff the gave me that idea. The look identical with the exception of the Silver Rev Model III or II,]. But, I say go for it. If I hadn't already commited to paying some debt down, I would have bought some of those. The second thing I worried aboput was buying them from Speedandstyle.com I've heard some bad things about them and I don't want to hand my money over to someone for a product that they might not actually have on hand.

Try tliperformance.com they offer REV wheels as well. I like the model II which looks like a Seki knock-off. I know they make a fitment that works - - there is a white P5 that posted pictures at protegeclub with them. (I think it was 18s as well?)

As a point of reference - speedandstyle had them on Ebay a while back for $450 for the set of 4 - no reserve. If it wasn't speedandstyle - I would have bought them. I know TLI has them listed as a set with tires --- I've been meaning to email and ask what the price for wheels only is.

Here is the model II:

Attachments

• rev_m2.gif
    rev_m2.gif
    48.9 KB · Views: 182
revwheels.com

Looks like revwheels.com is actually speedandstyle. the info link gives a speedandstyle email address.

Good pictures and info on sizes and weights. Once you know the details - I'd think about buying from someone else.

If I wasn't short on cash - I'd buy 17x7 model II for my silver sedan.

another picture

here's one on a Protege 5: in hypersilver

re-reading the post on protegeclub.com --- these are 18x7.5 +45 - with no claimed rub. I know Rishie commented on it - but that fitment is not recommended on the P5.

Its borderline close on the sedan since you can run 2 or 3mm less offset on the sedan.

looks like you can get Model IIs in:

17x7, +42 (okay for sedan and barely safe on P5)
18x7.5, +45 (barely safe on sedan only)

Anyone out there that can speak to the quality of service from TLIPerformance?

Attachments

• rev2_18a.jpg
    rev2_18a.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
another picture

Here's another pic - with silver REV model II

I really like this wheel!

Attachments

• rev2_18b.jpg
    rev2_18b.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 173
mmmmm......if I go with the model II I will probably just go with G-Racing......I was looking at the Model XI but they only make those in 17" and I need 18"s....

so then the question arises, where is the cheapest place to get sekis?

Hmmmm... REV wheels are a knock off of the Seki's...which are a knock off of the Volk CE28-N's. I used to hate it when people would think my Volk AV3's were Konig wheels :mad:

the revs fit good on the wagon and they have never rubbed on my car. I have skunk2 coilovers and my ride is dumped. They are really good wheels.

post specs please...

ghostp5...

please post the specs on your wheel and tire combo

(correct me if I am wrong - they look like the 18x7.5, +45 ???)

Also - were did you get them and how much? Thanks for the info and sorry for hijacking your picture a couple of posts up.

they are 18x7.5 and are +45 my tires are 215/35/18's nengkangs they were about 875 shipped from www.speedandstyle.com . And dont worry about using my car I appriciate the publicity.

no all the serv was exellent!! Some people here just want alot of s*** for free, thats why youve heard that. They already have exelent prices on their rims, they even have Volk's too. Give them a try, I got my rims 3 days after I ordered. Just call them first dont order online, sometimes the guys will cut you a seet deal!! Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back