any one lookin for a radio surround with climate controls

NICE FIND.

I kinda need one. For one, my gauge surround is painted sunlight silver but I didn't do a perfect job on it. Secondly, my car does the flashing AC light thing (not that I use AC ever, I just have tested and noticed it does the flashing thing). Thirdly, I painted over the fake CF since I have the DG real CF side pieces but I'm starting to get annoyed by the low quality weave. I would like to be able to ditch them but it's just silver underneath them now.

I may bid on this if I remember to.

KanseiZM said:
NICE FIND.

I kinda need one. For one, my gauge surround is painted sunlight silver but I didn't do a perfect job on it. Secondly, my car does the flashing AC light thing (not that I use AC ever, I just have tested and noticed it does the flashing thing). Thirdly, I painted over the fake CF since I have the DG real CF side pieces but I'm starting to get annoyed by the low quality weave. I would like to be able to ditch them but it's just silver underneath them now.

I may bid on this if I remember to.

whoa!!!!!!!!!! just remembered...i'll have on for you if you are still looking for one...oh but it won't have the controls...just the surround palstic piece....mine shoule be in paint next week!!
attachment.php

Back