My New Wheels Courtesy of Rishie

WShade

Contributor
:
'05 Subaru WRX - Red
18" Volk CE28 w/ Polished Lip, wrapped w/ Falken FK 451

Although, I only have 3. FedEX split the shipment and lost one of the boxes. They found it in Dallas and say I should get it on Monday:mad:

Thanks for the wheels and tires Automotive R & D:cool:

dscn0064.jpg

dscn0065.jpg

dscn0067.jpg

(2thumbs) tight. couldn't help but notice your tire are 215/40/18. i thought we could only run 35's cuz that's what i got. anyways, they look good and can't wait to see them on the car, peace.

Volk??? Never heard of it....who makes it Konig or arospeed? They look ricey:p
Haa j/k:D
Those wheels are the funk!! Aint nuttin like Volk baby;)

spoolinmp3 said:
Volk??? Never heard of it....who makes it Konig or arospeed?

A new off brand from Iran:D

Originally posted by APEXistud
damn you man.

:p J/K

Originally posted by natedizzle
couldn't help but notice your tire are 215/40/18. i thought we could only run 35's cuz that's what i got.anyways, they look good and can't wait to see them on the car, peace.

Rishie recommended the 40's to help maintain some ride quality. As you may have read in a prior post the bottom bracket of my JIC's were sent back for slotting. This will give me more camber adjustability. So as soon as I get them back and get a good alignment the wheels are on (wiggle)

LOL FedEx wouldn't get my business.....when Rishie shipped me my wheels/tires they did the same thing....two of the wheels sat in Sacramento on a loading dock for 4 days!!!! and the other two got delivered to me here in Texas....then I got the other two wheels four days later. someone over in Sac must have looked at the boxes and thought to themselves...hmmm wonder why these are still here. lol DUH!! sort of the same thing happened with my springs.....although they are on the truck being delivered as I type.....but its taken them 6 days to get them here.....pretty slow in my book.....

HO DAWM! nice!!!! cant wait to see them on the car! good work - chris

rowan.. was that a crack at me?
"Nice. Finally someone who is willing to shell out for the real thing!"

You know. if i had unlimited funds from mommy or daddy.. or a trust account.. or even a better job.. i too would have volks on my car.. but right now im working a semi s*** job so i do what i can..

You're straight Fizzle. The Sekis only weigh a pound more than the authentics. We don't offer wheels we don't like and the Seki is an amazing wheel for the price. It is lightweight and gorgeous. One hell of a look a like.

Peace, Rishie

Back