MSP World Challenge Wind Splitter

quatelate said:
i wonder if ne1 actually has it and can tell us exactly how crazy it is for the street

when i had the speedzone lip WITH my car slammed it was like 3 or 4 inches off the ground, and to tell you the truth it really wasn't that bad.

I wouldn't reccomend running the SWC lip on the street for anyone who wants it to stay pretty. Honeycomb+a few layers of pre-preg don't handle impacts well. Trust me

I still want one for the track though :)

PICS: Impact damage(bondo'd and painted). 4 layers of ppc, 1/4" honeycomb, 2mph and a brick wall. The car was BARELY moving and the endplate was destroyed. It can handle 60mph cone impacts(600N+ of force) but anything harder than a cone is bad. Just so you know it won't be pretty after daily driving with a SWC splitter....

Attachments

• Wing 001.jpg
    Wing 001.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 148
  • Wing 002.jpg
    Wing 002.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
i wanna see some pics of the Tindol shop. Are they planning to run some MSPs in the '06 Speed WC?

The numbers of MSP in the Championship have dropped since the introduction of the MS6.. but then again i'm just running off topic.. lol sorry.

subscribing caus they are hawt. Cant wait to here the information next week.
Interested in group buy

Just SPEED'n said:
i wanna see some pics of the Tindol shop. Are they planning to run some MSPs in the '06 Speed WC?

The numbers of MSP in the Championship have dropped since the introduction of the MS6.. but then again i'm just running off topic.. lol sorry.

I will be at his shop this Saturday morning, I know that they ran 5 Proteges at the last SWC event @ Laguna Seca, in addition to the 6 they entered. They were trying to win the MFG. Championship.

They will run 2 6's and the Proteges every so often. Chris Tindol is pretty cool, if you ever want to see his operation, just e-mail or call him, he is very accessable and interested in helping out both the Protege and 6 communities.

I will have updated informationn for you guys, by Saturday, evening. I will let him know that some of you want merchandise. I know he is working on suspension for the 6 and the Protege as well.

I will see what price he can get Splitters manufactured for us, if you want something else, let me know and I will ask him.

Last edited:
JCell said:
^^ um, that's cool, except it would make changing your oil a real pain

The skylines GTRs have a underbody tray and a little trap door to make oil changes a breeze.

I say it can be cheap if its nto carbon fiber.

cool :)

Perro del Sol said:
I will have updated informationn for you guys, by Saturday, evening. I will let him know that some of you want merchandise. I know he is working on suspension for the 6 and the Protege as well.

I will see what price he can get Splitters manufactured for us, if you want something else, let me know and I will ask him.

Here are some pics of the Splitter and some of the 6's and Protege's that Tindol Motosports will be running in the SWC TC races. As far as the splitter, the cost of his is $2200 dollars and requires special mounting brackets and hardware.

He has no issues, letting another company produce one and using his as a mold. Also, he will be providing me with a list of items that he will be willing to sale to our members. He is going to contact Brembo and see how low we can get their new big brake kit, see pics.

I will continue to update and add pics of my visit with Chris Tindol. Again, he is more than willing to work with us and help us out.

Attachments

• IMG_0844 (2).JPG
    IMG_0844 (2).JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0848 (2).JPG
    IMG_0848 (2).JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0839 (2).JPG
    IMG_0839 (2).JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0857 (2).JPG
    IMG_0857 (2).JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0849 (2).JPG
    IMG_0849 (2).JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
I wish I could drop my car off there for a month or two.. :)

Back