Enkei RP02?

hyperboarder

:
2002 MP5
So after a long and arduous search for wheels, I found the most promising set yet, the Enkei RP02. This is a late model wheel, but damn, the price is unbeatable. It's also just north of 15 lbs for a 17x7. Anybody have any experience with these? Opinions? Anything? I figure they look good, and for 679 plus shipping with a set of Ziex 512's, you can't beat em. Here's a link:

http://www.edgeracing.com/2002/Mazda/Protege_5/bundle/2415/

I've been tempted to sell my stock wheels I use for tracking inorder to pick up a set of these since they are soo cheap right now. A guy in Houston has a set on his silver MSP and they look great. I say, buy!

That's a great price for a lightweight race wheel. Now if I can only come up with some money to buy some azenis for them! That'll be next on the list for sure! I second low_psi...BUY THEM before they sell out! NOTE: You'll need some thinner lug nuts than stock for these wheels so I would invest in some when you buy the wheels.

Here's some pics with the wheels on my car...had crappy 205/40/17 tires on them at the time though. **I just threw in that last pic in cuz I was bored at school one day** (thumb)

Attachments

• P1011224.gif
    P1011224.gif
    567.6 KB · Views: 1,152
  • P1011220.JPG
    P1011220.JPG
    204.9 KB · Views: 478
  • P1011224_3.jpg
    P1011224_3.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 736
Last edited:
So yeah, just bought em. I figure, even if I hate em, they're a killer light wheel, maybe I'll repaint or something. BTW, anyone looking at these, it's an older model, and when Enkei stopped making em, Edgeracing bought every single one, that's why they're so damn cheap.

Back