pic whit progress spring

marteau

pic with progress spring

Hi! any one here have a pic of p5 with progress spring on?
thx

Last edited:
Here are some, one with stock rims, and one with 18's.

Attachments

• hin2.jpg
    hin2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 196
  • 100_0002.JPG
    100_0002.JPG
    406 KB · Views: 217
ENTENSE said:
Here are some, one with stock rims, and one with 18's.

I was curious about the Progress springs also.

Entense, did you run them with stock shocks or upgraded?

What was your setup and how was the ride quality?

Any alignment issues with these springs? Did you need an alignment kit or camber plates?

I'm curious because I can't find any spring rate numbers for the Progress springs to compare to stock. Thanks and good lookin' P5.

nate0123 said:
if you need some springs, check out this thread

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123622350

I read that the Spool's do a 2" drop and that's a bit much for me right now (I know that sounds kinda pussy but my driving environment resembles an offroad course). Thanks for the info, I hadn't even heard of Spool before (new to the P5/MP3/MSP aftermarket).

For anyone who doesn't know, the Progress springs offer a 1.5" drop on all 4 corners on a P5. I just don't have the spring rate numbers.

I thought the Progress springs also dropped 2" all around - I've had Spools for a few years now, no problems

and you should see the roads in DC...

The progress' gave almost a 2" drop. The ride quality was a bit too harsh for me There are some pot holes around Det. area that you could get you car stuck into. I was just using stock struts. Never had an alignment issue with them. I had them for 20,000miles, then switched to air ride.

ENTENSE said:
The progress' gave almost a 2" drop. The ride quality was a bit too harsh for me There are some pot holes around Det. area that you could get you car stuck into. I was just using stock struts. Never had an alignment issue with them. I had them for 20,000miles, then switched to air ride.

thanks for that info. i was considering the progress's only because i can't afford the eibach pro-kit right now. i'm probably going to just save my pennies so i can get the springs and tokico blues simultaneously.

phazed_mp5 said:
nothing beats the potholes and dips like socal lol

Can you beat this one, it was on michigan Ave in det.

Attachments

• bilde.jpg
    bilde.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 171
Anyone know if the same Progress springs are installed on a MSP, will the car sit higher than the P5 or lower?

front and back?

thanks

Back