Custom done interior!!!!!

lol actually the Vibe is all toyota, to top it off its my work car and still is Hotter than your rice - aronies lol bhut if you really want to play maybe i can fire up my olds cutlass it has more torque in its lugnuts than your 3!!! besides i will save the racing fuel in my Big block 461 olds motor and just kick your ass in my high revinnn vibe, and get real guys i have drove your 3's and there is no comperision , ecs when i hit valve lift at 6 grand and shift at 8,200 try and keep up than again i will wait for ya at the next light , loser's always want another try lol

Attachments

• 05 Vibe meet 033.jpg
    05 Vibe meet 033.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 05 Vibe meet 055.jpg
    05 Vibe meet 055.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Festival Show 016.jpg
    Festival Show 016.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 107
  • Festival Show 013.jpg
    Festival Show 013.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
man, it is tough to follow what pavel is saying. 2 paragraphs in 1 big sentence. I think I read it a few times to get the basics down.

Once again, comparing racing a Mazda to a dickhead muscle car is as rediculous as racing a Celica.

He likes Muscle Cars.

He has to drive the Vibrator to work.

Does not own a Mazda, so no idea what he is doing here.

I think he is insulting us and our cars is so we will buy his graphics.

OK 1ST of all if your car is so "HOT" why is your rating on cardomain 3 out of 5 you have little to NO mods done and it looks like a dogs penis. all that FUGLY paint does is slow your pathetic car down even more than it goes. oh and your car has a Whopping 160hp brake...so excuse me when i say that my 3i model with an auto tranny would waste your car!!! and if you wanna go for muscle i will pull out my 1969 SC rambler Hurst that runs 13.3 and has over 450hp and 500ft tourqe will dick slap your Nut-less Cutlass into oblivion FAGGOT!

oh and btw i will get those rambler pics up when i get back from work

protejay5 said:
my thoughts exactly. tweed belongs in an '88 s-10, not in a mazda3
I think it looks good but I do agree with this statement as well...Tweed is kinda old school low rider s***.

george pavell said:
heres a few subtle touches i did in mine with vinyl !!! hope you like lol
Your car sucks more cock than a 2 dollar hooker in hong kong

I would race you any ******* day on my go kart and walk that peice of s*** with the celica engine (hah)

george pavell said:
LoL....you are funny come on dude you better recongnize!!! and as for whats so spcial about the Vibe GT is its motor its has the Toyota Celica VVTL-i motor you might be alittle familiar with these motors there the ones smoking your ass in all these Celica's running around spins 8,200 rpm's um I'd go on but anytime your in Ohio and you get your ass handed to you buy a sweeter ride than yours you'll than know what time it is ...........lol b****........

i think he is from ohio, and if thats the case ill just bring out the '76 Cut with the 456 bored .030 over, with forged internals, hooker headers, k&n filter, flowmaster 3" straight pipes, that pushed out 450 hp/500 lbs of torque...mayb ill see ya around

Wow... how did I miss all this bulls*** happening?

Enough with the personal attacks.

George: This is a Mazda forum. Your Vibe isn't going to get any respect here. Deal with it.

The rest of you: Lay off. This is mazda3zoom's thread about his interior, not a bigger penis contest. Some of you should know better. (no)

Any other bulls*** off-topic posts will be deleted and I may just move the existing ones to a new thread.

I like the blue tweed on the doors, looks classy, but im not a fan of the blue CF on the dash, looks kinda tacky.

Also, goldwing, please get the pontiac guy off the board. At this point hes not contributing anything but BS insults.

Back