corksport S-pipe......will it fit stock j-pipe?

:
03 MSP > 03.5 MSP > 05 Evo8 GSR > 10 EvoX MR-t > 96 MX-5
this is the picture form coksport site:
CorkSport_Power_Series_Downpipe.jpg

it is made out of 2 pieces.
will the s-pipe itself bolt up to the stock jpipe?

OR

will the s-pipe/j-pipe combo bolt up to the stock downpipe?

thanks guys.

Yes the S pipe will fit the stock J pipe. The combination S & J will bolt up to the stock downpipe.

YAY!
now the next question is;why doesn't corksport sell them seperatly?

there are a lot of people out there with apex DP,and other DP's that incorperate thier own J-pipe

thank you corksport for replying so fast.
i will be purchasing the s/j pipe combo within next week or so.

another question i have is reguarding the rest of the exhaust.
i will be buying the rest of it within a month.
do you have any plans on having an option with a hi-flow cat?

or is it possible to request a cat when i order?
of course, i understand that the price will go up.

Corksport, is it possible to purchase the s-pipe alone? I have a vibrant exhaust, and by the sound of it, the s-pipe will bolt right up with my vibrant j-pipe. If so, i will purchase one from you ASAP. Im in the process of putting on a MAM manifold and i might as well throw in a s-pipe while i have everything taken apart.

Corksports catalog is down right now, how much is that part and is there some rediculous long wait time for it?

RIGHT NOW IM TESTING THE S PIPE TO FIT THE APEX DP. IT LOOKS TO ME THAT THE S PIPE IS TOO SHORT BUT THE FLANGE BOLTS RIGHT UP ITS THE SAME AS THE STOCK PIPE WITH CATS. iLL HAVE MORE ON WED. IM PUTTING ON MY NEW TURBO FROM MAZDA WARRANTY HAHAHHAH 43,000 MILES BLEW IT UP. I GUESS IT HELPS WHEN YOUR AN ADVISOR FOR MAZDA. ILL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED

S pipe is available seperately. We will have it up on the web shortly.Dr.Sound if you want to call or E mail me we can put something together for you, otherwise they don't come with a Cat.

ZMN BY U said:
RIGHT NOW IM TESTING THE S PIPE TO FIT THE APEX DP. IT LOOKS TO ME THAT THE S PIPE IS TOO SHORT BUT THE FLANGE BOLTS RIGHT UP ITS THE SAME AS THE STOCK PIPE WITH CATS. iLL HAVE MORE ON WED. IM PUTTING ON MY NEW TURBO FROM MAZDA WARRANTY HAHAHHAH 43,000 MILES BLEW IT UP. I GUESS IT HELPS WHEN YOUR AN ADVISOR FOR MAZDA. ILL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED
capslockbig.jpg

ChopstickHero
We can. There is a pretty good shop across the way from us that helps us out alot. Let me know specifically what you want and I'll check.

I want mine coated in Magic Shell chocolate coating.

Attachments

• magic shell.gif
    magic shell.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 142
Back