*~ Which Exhaust System? ~*

Which Exhaust?

• Total voters
MAM DP with Perrin exhaust. Once Perrin decided to put a flex-pipe in their mid-pipe, they became the best j-pipe back option IMO.

MazdaSpeedSter said:
HUM...(scratch)
I guess a cat would be good then. In Florida they're starten to write exhaust tickets... Would the MIL be a problem then, or would the non-fouler trick work...
Dude, go catless. I live in West Palm Beach off Kirk and Summit and would be happy to let you listen to my catless MAM midpipe. That is the only exhaust mods I have and it sounds great when under the right foot, yet retains its stock tone with the right foot removed. I never worry about the (five-0) . PM me and I'll meet up with you one evening.

PS: I've been catless for 3 months and no CEL!!!

Attachments

• MAMA mid pipe 002.jpg
    MAMA mid pipe 002.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
if you have a cat, there's no need for a MIL eliminator or non-fouler or any other trick. you'll be CEL free and worry-free. just like stock when it's closed, track ready with it open.

tviera said:
Dude, go catless. I live in West Palm Beach off Kirk and Summit and would be happy to let you listen to my catless MAM midpipe. That is the only exhaust mods I have and it sounds great when under the right foot, yet retains its stock tone with the right foot removed. I never worry about the (five-0) . PM me and I'll meet up with you one evening.

PS: I've been catless for 3 months and no CEL!!!
That would be awsome!!! Lantana and Jog/Military for me...

Striker187 said:
if you have a cat, there's no need for a MIL eliminator or non-fouler or any other trick. you'll be CEL free and worry-free. just like stock when it's closed, track ready with it open.
I really think this is a good idea... I'm not sure how the MAM is made just by looking at the pictures... would that be possible; would the cutout be able to be put on the MAM like that The pic's are good just I'm not sure...

i'm not sure cause i don't know where the cat would line up under the car and everything. the safest would be to have a local shop do a custom job. that way everything is exactly how you want it. and if you're in florida, there's probably a bunch of shops that can do it for you.

ok so:

~ MAM 2.5" S/J pipe < Click >
~ MAM 2.5" Mid pipe < Click >
~ 2.5" QTEC (before the cat if I get cat) < Click >

cat or no cat after the cutout(monkey2)

that's up to u. the only concern i would have is if there is enough room for the qtec between the flex section and the o2 bung for the cat (should u get one). perhaps you can get in touch with MAM and see if they can help u out with that.

Back