Pedals???

Sylent_Snyper

:
2005 mazda3 sp23
Just wanted 2 hear what is out there for pedal covers. i have an SP23 manual. i've seen a few and they just look sad as hell. any pics or info about nice looking sets would be greatly appreciated!! TIA (spin)

I removed the stock rubber pedal covers, drilled holes, and installed MOMO pedals (see pic attached).

I like them, matches my Titanium grey 5 doors, and not too flashy.
But they may not be of your taste.

There is lots to choose from out there.
Good luck with your search.

Attachments

• 2004Dec11-Mz3-04.JPG
    2004Dec11-Mz3-04.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 329
marineaulu said:
I removed the stock rubber pedal covers, drilled holes, and installed MOMO pedals (see pic attached).

Thanks 4the reply... not a bad set u have there, nice and simple-very clean. Actually MOMO has had the only sets that i have liked. im looking at these here b/c the sp23 has a lot of red going on but when the head lights are on the dash is blue. Im hoping these will bring out the blue a little bit more. What do u think??

Attachments

• ltbmotorsport_1838_2794483[1].jpg
    ltbmotorsport_1838_2794483[1].jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
Nice pedals for sure.
If you have the leather seats (all black), the pedals would fit better with balck or grey color. I understand that the dash at night is blue and the console is red, but during the day, which is when you will actually notice the pedals, the blue one would look weird with the black leather interior.

But, if your seats have the blue/black fabric, it may actually look really nice, as it will blend with the interior.

Bottom line, can't really argue with personal tastes.
Personnaly, I prefer low profile mods, which blends with the vehicle design and color.

Good luck dude!

marineaulu said:
Nice pedals for sure.
If you have the leather seats (all black), the pedals would fit better with balck or grey color. I understand that the dash at night is blue and the console is red, but during the day, which is when you will actually notice the pedals, the blue one would look weird with the black leather interior.

But, if your seats have the blue/black fabric, it may actually look really nice, as it will blend with the interior.

Bottom line, can't really argue with personal tastes.
Personnaly, I prefer low profile mods, which blends with the vehicle design and color.

Good luck dude!
good point. I guess I'm just gonna stick with a grey or black pedal.

yeah, the blue momos are nasty looking. You would really have to be trying for an intense blue scheme to make those work.

how about these?

StealthPedalsBasicSets.JPG

http://www.eraceparts.com/item.html;$sessionid$SDL25IYAABF4FTZENUFUTIWPERWRJPX0?UCIDs=1227742%7C1251926&PRID=1499258

marineaulu said:
These would blend in nicely.
I like them.
they arent bad at all... now all i gotta do is pick a damn set and put 'em on (dunno)

and now im thinkin dead pedal maybe??

Last edited:
marineaulu said:

How much work was that? I am not very handy with tools.

Really little work involved.
Probably the easiest mod you can do on this car.
But, having your head down there is kind of not comfortable!!

Before drilling holes, test the fitting, and mark the hole location using a pen or a screwdriver (to mark or scratch the spot you want to drill).

Have fun.

Back