Foglight Covers?

dichiee

Is there any available for our foglights?

9012917-0a78-01C20258-.jpg

maybe with a MP5 decal on it

None that I've seen. If you're looking for protection, you can get that 3M rock guard tape and apply it over the lights.

hey dichiee-

are those for p5

the thing about the wrx ones is that they are a screen so you can still use the foglights with them on. that's y so many people want em =D

yeah ima make um out of C/F with the mesh screen... i dont know how many sizes im gonna make but for sure its gonna fit the STOCK bumper...

That would be great for the people who don't use their fog lights(such as myself).I wouldn't mind getting covers for my lamps.:D

thems hella covers are ug-lay. saw them on a truck today that had 4 o dem. the STi cover, and hopefully what the guy is getting made look much better.

Sorry, maybe I didn't explain properly. I meant the actual Fog lights, not the covers.

I've been looking for some yellow fog lights for a while now, as it is, I am one very unsatisfied PIAA customer.

Currently have PIAA ION Yellows, but they suck!

i was thinking of yellow too... i have a black P5... i saw a silver one with them and i think it look great... i wonder about yellow... anyone here know of a black P5 w/ yellow fogs?

Back