Steering wheel remote doesn't work...Help

Hi all,

I am new to this forum, and I just bought a used premacy (5) 2016 model and it is fitted with an aftermarket stereo and the steering wheel remote does not work.

The stereo is JVC KW-M24BT, can anyone guide me as to what is needed to be done?

Thanks!

Hi all,

I am new to this forum, and I just bought a used premacy (5) 2016 model and it is fitted with an aftermarket stereo and the steering wheel remote does not work.

The stereo is JVC KW-M24BT, can anyone guide me as to what is needed to be done?

Thanks!

You will need something like an axxess aswc-1 or similar. If you go on crutchfeilds website and select your car it will show you all the options that you can use to make it work. But I recommend the axxess as I know it will work and there good.
Just follow the instructions on whatever one you get there pretty straight forward.
Good luck on your quest and hope this helped

You will need something like an axxess aswc-1 or similar. If you go on crutchfeilds website and select your car it will show you all the options that you can use to make it work. But I recommend the axxess as I know it will work and there good.
Just follow the instructions on whatever one you get there pretty straight forward.
Good luck on your quest and hope this helped
Thanks, I'll try your suggestion!

Back