New AA \ ACP Thread (with Poll)

How do you feel about AA ? ACP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've listen to the video a couple time now, I cant tell if he's saying it will be an up on all 2018 Mazda "CX" or "6" touring trim level and above

If all 2018 get updated, the same method should be do-able for 2017 as well. Firmware has been same, and available for self install (even if not official).

I've listen to the video a couple time now, I cant tell if he's saying it will be an up on all 2018 Mazda "CX" or "6" touring trim level and above

It will be pretty stupid not to offer it at least as an option on all trim levels and standard on top tiers.

IMHO should be standard across all trip levels.

If all 2018 get updated, the same method should be do-able for 2017 as well. Firmware has been same, and available for self install (even if not official).

I prefer them to master it on 2018 + models before releasing it to earlier.

Get the basics right first and foremost since there are peoples having issues with current MZD. Imagine if this update causes more issues or creates new ones for those who don't have issues with current MZD....

From Mazda Canada Website:

"During the press conference, Mazda also announced the addition of Apple CarPlay™ and Android™ Auto support to its vehicle line-up. In Canada, these mobile device connectivity technologies will first be offered in the 2019 CX‑9 launching this summer, and then rolled out across the entire model line-up thereafter. In addition, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto will be available as a Genuine Mazda Accessory retrofit for MAZDA CONNECT systems starting this fall."

Source: Mazda Reveals Updated Mazda CX-3 and announces Apple CarPlay and Android Auto at New York Auto Show

From Mazda Canada Website:

"During the press conference, Mazda also announced the addition of Apple CarPlay™ and Android™ Auto support to its vehicle line-up. In Canada, these mobile device connectivity technologies will first be offered in the 2019 CX‑9 launching this summer, and then rolled out across the entire model line-up thereafter. In addition, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto will be available as a Genuine Mazda Accessory retrofit for MAZDA CONNECT systems starting this fall."

Source: Mazda Reveals Updated Mazda CX-3 and announces Apple CarPlay and Android Auto at New York Auto Show

Nice to see something in print, but listening again to the announcement, that was not what he said. At 7:10 he talks about the new 6 having it, and all 2018 6 Touring and above would get it this summer:

https://www.motor1.com/news/237557/mazda-new-york-livestream/

Nice to see something in print, but listening again to the announcement, that was not what he said. At 7:10 he talks about the new 6 having it, and all 2018 6 Touring and above would get it this summer:

https://www.motor1.com/news/237557/mazda-new-york-livestream/

What he said may have been for USA only but Canada's link says differently.

Anyways unless Mazda Canada takes their link down, I'd rather go with what is in writing rather that what is said verbally :)

What he said may have been for USA only but Canada's link says differently.

Anyways unless Mazda Canada takes their link down, I'd rather go with what is in writing rather that what is said verbally :)

I agree. And doesn't canada use the same NA firmware as USA? If so, then there should be no technical limitation in NA.

Anyways the long wait for AA/ACP (for those pining for it) is almost over :D

Most likely, they will add AA, to that new Mazda 3.
They have to make people, to buy there new cars.
If they add it to the older ones, those people, won't be buying anytime soon another car.
Ok, raise your hand 15, 16, 17 owners that would trade your car in for an 18 today because of AA or ACP.
I'm guessing not one person...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back