2021 CX-5 Headlight Swap for AFS?

Hey guys

Real quick - I just bought a 2021 CX-5 Carbon Edition Turbo - and I love it. I'm just disappointed in the head and tail lights. Is there anyway I can replace both to look like the GT/GTR/Sig ones? Every one I found online said they're only for adaptive headlight models (which mine is not) - but the look is so much better.

Thanks in advance!

yes, for headlights - but as far as I know first it would be costly for all the parts and second you would need some programming into the car to 'let it know' what headlamps are present. Most likely the dealer would not do thay so your are on your own.
If you ask me dont bother. Better spend your money elsewhere.
For rear lights I dont know. It could be a straight swap w/o programming.

Upvote 0
Hey guys

Real quick - I just bought a 2021 CX-5 Carbon Edition Turbo - and I love it. I'm just disappointed in the head and tail lights. Is there anyway I can replace both to look like the GT/GTR/Sig ones? Every one I found online said they're only for adaptive headlight models (which mine is not) - but the look is so much better.

Thanks in advance!
What does the carbon edition headlight look like? Got a pic?

Upvote 0
I wish the turbo edition carbon had paddle shifters.

I prefer the base lights because you can easily install strobe brake light bulbs and switchbacks in the front.

Upvote 0
Back