Search results

1. S

P5 with 15x6 +40mm offset

Anyone know if this will cause any issues on stock suspension? I plan to run the stock size tire of 195/55-15R with the wheels. I also did use the search function before making this post but 99% of the posts were talking about going with a bigger and wider wheel.
  2. S

Oil on intake manifold gasket??

I was looking for an air leak in my car and found that it was coming from a newly placed intake manifold gasket. Well when I wanted to check to see if I had left some old gasket on there when the intake gasket popped off and I found oil on it. Is this normal??? Did I not tighten it enough? or...
  3. S

3rd gear popping out (yes, another one of these threads : T)

The car pops out of 3rd 1 out 10 times and it's a little hard to shift into reverse, no grinding whatsoever. When it kicks out it depends on the stress, sometimes it kicks out very lightly and sometimes it shoots out hard. So after trying to fix everything outside of the transmission (all...
  4. S

1.8 Ignition Coil Conversion

So I got the 1.8 engine ignition coils and I got the 626 Valve cover today. However I could not find the bracket for the ignition coil pack. Are there any alternatives? I know the 626 has a bracket as well but it's a little different. Am I screwed and can only get it from 00-01 Protege?
  5. S

Roof Rack Parts

Selling some roof rack parts Crossbars and mounts: These are basically like new, I assume they've been in a garage since the car was first purchased The plastic is pristine with the exception of the sides of these where there some scuffs on the rubbery part. Rail Stays and Roof Moulding...
  6. S

Identifying shift knob.

Anyone have any idea which stick knob this is? Is it stock or aftermarket? The closest thing I've come to is this knob It's got the part number of CB01-46-030F-22 but every description I read about this one is that it's brown. I would appreciate some help
Back