Search results

1. G

OEM Mazdaspeed Protege Floor Mats

WTB: the top floor mats (without the heel pad). Cash in hand. Thanks
  2. G

Protege Parts for Sale!

Hello all, I have some parts I recently pulled off my car that I no longer need. Prices are WITHOUT shipping. Everything will be shipped from 23452 All prices are negotiable. Stock Springs off a Protege5 $40 Protege5 Rear Sway Bar $30 Complete stock intake set up, with new accordion piece $25...
  3. G

Throttle Body Coolant Reroute

Has someone has done the coolant reroute on the throttle body for the coolant feed on the turbo? I have a few questions
  4. G

Throttle Body Coolant Reroute

Has someone has done the coolant reroute on the throttle body for the coolant feed on the turbo? I have a few questions
  5. G

Boosting My P5, Need a Little Help

I'm currently boosting my P5 which got done today. The car started fine, however, on the first drive, the car barely makes any power. Even at full throttle it barely moves and wont rev past about 3-4k. I took out the BOV in order to see if it was causing a leak or something but that didn't fix...
  6. G

Does anyone know which line is which?

Does anyone know which of these on the throttle body is the coolant intake and coolant out? I need the intake for the turbo feed. Thanks
  7. G

Boosting My P5 Potentially

So, although I just got the MP3 ECU, the end goal is to boost my Protege5. My concern is it has almost 240k miles. What is everyone's opinion on boosting a motor with that many miles? The only aftermarket item would be a FMIC
  8. G

Wtb: Mp3 ecu

Would like to purchase an MP3 ECU. Would rather have original but flashed is okay
  9. G

More Issues With the P5

Has anyone experienced this? When I'm driving, the car will drop a few hundred RPM and then raise again back to the original RPM abruptly and the car will lurch very violently and make a horrible sounding clunk (I assume that is the gearbox or something cause the gear shift moves back and forth...
  10. G

Oil leaking into top of spark plug tube

So in the midst of my CEL coming on, I pulled the plugs and coils to inspect them and was greated to this dirty plug in cylinder 4 The rest came out progressively cleaner with #1 having almost no oil on it. Would the valve gasket leaking around the tube cause this or is there more to worry...
  11. G

Cel

Well, after getting done talking about how reliable my 237k mike P5 has been it starts throwing me a CEL. Car has been running a little rough since I got the timing belt done by a Mazda dealership and Ive heard a vacuum leak but the codes I got were P0300 and P0660. I see the P0300 code is a...
  12. G

MSP Fog Deletes

This is an odd one, but long story short I have a few friends who 3d print and machine stuff and one of them said they could probably print some MSP Fog Deletes up for me. But my question is, can someone with a set of those deletes PM me so I can get some measurements from you? (Or if you are...
  13. G

What are these?

I took the bumper off to mount the MSP front lip and was wondering: What are these connectors and the black things under the headlights?
  14. G

Mazda Dealership Breaking my Car More than Fixing it

I just had the timing belt done at a local Mazda dealership, took the car back cause they left a few of the washers outta the valve cover and the car was running very rough when I got it back (they didnt recheck timing and car still runs rough. So thats annoying) However today, (after putting 50...
  15. G

What is the MSP Front Lip/Air Dam Made out of?

Hello all, I just purchased a front lip that needs some TLC and was wondering what it was made out of so I can get the proper paint stripper, and Bondo to repair it.
  16. G

What is the MSP Front Lip/Air Dam Made out of?

Hello all, I just purchased a front lip that needs some TLC and was wondering what it was made out of so I can get the proper paint stripper, and Bondo to repair it.
  17. G

WTB: looking for a MSP front air dam

I fell in love with them and would love one for my P5. If you have one, let me know cost, condition, and shipping to 23452. Thanks in advance
  18. G

Please help. Stranded

Please help! I was driving today and went to downshift into 3rd and the car stalled in the middle of the road. I restarted it and it wouldnt go over 2500 rpm, so I pushed the clutch in again to shift into 5th and it turned off and wont restart. It turns over no problem and isnt making any funny...
  19. G

WTB: Headers for P5

Hello, I am currently looking for a set of 4-2-1 headers for my 03 P5. Shipping to Virginia Beach, VA 23452
  20. G

Need Quick Advice

Hello all, when I was replacing the wiper stalk, I accidentally broke the housing that holds the light above the ignition. I can't seem to find out how to get the plastic part off (even to just change the light). Does any one know how?
Back