Search results

1. N

Shutting off engine

I know there is a buzzing sound that lasts about 30 seconds after shutting off , but i guess this is part of mazda engine. Thanks for the info man;)
  2. N

Shutting off engine

Does it last under 3 seconds? Im sure it always did it just noticed it recently...
  3. N

Shutting off engine

Was thinking cause of the weather changing and maybe using the AC more.
  4. N

Shutting off engine

Hearing a whistling sound when shutting off engine , lasts like 3 seconds . Anyone else hear it or is it just normal ? Thanks
  5. N

If you could change one thing...

Im not into all the extra fancy stuff , this is my second cx 5 and my 6th mazda in all . So far so good in regards to reliability.
  6. N

If you could change one thing...

Nothing much to change on the car , i have the GS trim and everything i need and more . The only thing i would change very minor are the cupholders , there a little to much to the back .
  7. N

Tire Pressure

The tech advisor also mentioned that even having the car parked for many hours on a warm day will cause the pressure to rise inside the tire . It seems that the dealer have there structure in place ,when i first picked up the car in october first thing i noticed was that the engine coolant was...
  8. N

Tire Pressure

On the yokohama it mentions max 44 so any level under that is fine ? What i do not understand is why the dealer always adds more then the recommended tire pressure .
  9. N

Tire Pressure

Yeah i know those are more accurate , will pick one up over the weekend .
  10. N

Tire Pressure

This is the pressure early this morning before driving.
  11. N

Tire Pressure

Just wished the cx 5 would have tire pressure readings like most other brands in its category. Im just the type to listen to what the dealers says .
  12. N

Tire Pressure

Yes 39 worried me especially on hot summer days and long drives .. Thanks for the good advice !
  13. N

Tire Pressure

The car is brand new with yoko from original. Summers get very hot and humid ,doesnt that increase psi ?
  14. N

Tire Pressure

Thats some very good information! I have a 2017 cx 5 and just switched from winters to the all seasons brand new tires OEM Maybe i will add some air to get 36 on them . But why does the dealer insist the recommended 34 , its like you feel guilty if you do the opposite of what they say lol
  15. N

Tire Pressure

Well i checked in the morning and they were closer to 35 , why is 34 the recommended pressure an seems that no one is ok with it?
  16. N

Tire Pressure

Dealer adjusted to 34 , you can feel a difference from 39 on the all season's. You dont feel the bumps as much
  17. N

Tire Pressure

Yes they knew i drove it in maybe 30 min drive and its about 50 f this morning . They said they took it in consideration
  18. N

Tire Pressure

I just brought it directly to the dealer an they adjusted the pressure to 34 . I did drive a good 20 min before getting there .
  19. N

Tire Pressure

It is kind of tricky and was not sure on correct psi . Decided to pay a visit to the dealer and they put them back at 34 instead of 38 . My question is why to they inflate them so much from the get go?
  20. N

Tire Pressure

Just used a different gauge on same tire and shows a little higher . Defiantly buying a digital one this week.
Back