Search results

1. L

Replacement for G91a tires

Hi, I will have to change my tires soon as they are getting pretty worn. The g91a didnt last very long. What is a great replacement for a 2017 CX-5 awd. Thank you.
  2. L

Cx-5 2017 ac

Hi, I bought my cx-5 last year and I used the ac for te first time last week. Is it me or the Ac on this car is absolutely rubbish. Even at max it doesnt do a good job at all. I went to the dealer and they said that everything is ok. After 10-15 minutes with the ac on at max, you should be...
  3. L

Vibration when car is cold (cx-5 2017)

Anyone experiencing vibrations when car as been sitting for several hours. Every morning when I put the car in reverse and hold the brakes, the car is shaking. It goes away when its warm. And its not the cold. Its been around 2-3 celsius in the morning.
  4. L

Wheels for CX-5

I am looking to buy some wheels for my 17 Cx-5. I kinda like the look of the M011 wheels. I was leaning toward the gunmetal wheel but they are sold out for now. There is also a black/machined version available that is in stock. What do you think would look better on a white cx-5 ? I think the...
  5. L

Wheels

Hi, Im looking to get a second set of wheels(summer) for my white 17 cx-5 gs. I want to stay with 17" for the confort and price. I am not sure about the color of the wheels. I was thinking about gunmetal. I was looking at these on mazdashopcanada site...
Back