Search results

1. K

Koni STR.T (orange) + Tein S-Tech = Are they a good combo?

Greetings, I am currently in the market for a new set of struts and spring, as the title states, are they a good combo? I have been contemplating whether to go with this or OEM struts with the springs. As a set of coilovers are way out of budget, it's not worth mentioning. Also, brands are...
  2. K

A steering wheel with cruise control. Should I buy it?

Hey guys, I recently found someone selling a Mazda 2 steering wheel with the cruise control. Condition looks great, no idea whether it functions or not. It's $75. I'm contemplating whether to buy it or not. The factory Mazda 2s in my country never came with a cruise control. Nobody in my...
  3. K

HELP! Transmission oil leak and cold start rattle

I've currently owned my 2012 Mazda2 for about 11 months. I just realized it has a transmission leak (or so I think). After going under the car, it looked like it's been there for awhile. I haven't seen this minor issue faced by others. Is it a common problem among you guys? P.S. my car is in...
  4. K

How do you turn off the traction control?

As the title goes, how do you turn off the TC on a Mazda2? You know, for "research" purposes 😁.
  5. K

What should I do to my M2?

I got myself a stock Mazda 2 about 3 months ago and so far it's a fun little thing to drive. Over the past few months, I manage to understand the car and now I'm looking for some ideas to make it a little bit more amusing. So far after doing some DIY works and repairs, I've manage to keep some...
  6. K

What type of bulbs are we using?

I got an offer on some Philips White Vision 4300k for a pretty decent price. But I'm unsure of what type of bulbs we're currently using. As I'm not near my car, I'd like to know if we're using H4 or H7 bulbs? Some websites states that Mazda2s are rocking H7, some are saying H4. My car is a 2012...
  7. K

Bought a used and feeling sluggish

Hey guys, I recently bought a 2012 Mazda 2 Touring just 2 weeks ago. Apparently after bringing my 2 to the local dealer as the warranty is still valid and I wanted to know the history of my car, the car has only been serviced twice (the first service and just before I test drove) since it was...
  8. K

Are there paddle shifters for Mazda 2s?

I don't know about you guys but I love driving my M2 but it kinda lacks the hatchback feel. As my country doesn't sell manual M2s, I kinda want paddle shifters on it for a more hothatch feel. Do you guys have paddle shifters on your Mazda 2s or at least know where to get them?
  9. K

Anybody tried fitting this kit to your Mazda 2 or Demio?

Someone in my country selling these but I have yet to see anyone even in this forum using them or are the ones using them are hiding? :D thoughts?
  10. K

A newbie from the East

Greetings, I'm Danny from Malaysia and I just got myself a used 2012 Mazda 2 Touring after a long search in used car ads and going through many small hatches. To be honest, this is my first car and I'm having trouble asking for opinions and help from the local Mazda 2 community due to the fact...
Back