Search results

1. R

Sold the 2.

Well, I sold the 2. Here was the last pic I took before the new owner took possession; The 2 wasn't really replaced...I just simply chose to a different direction. This is what took the 2's spot in my garage; A 1999 Porsche 911. My 2 was a GREAT car. The new owner is going to love it...
  2. R

MPG: The Secret to my Success.

Ive read a lot here on this forum regarding MPG. It is a topic that I have become more and more interested in investigating the more I drive the 2. Ive read many posts from forum members bragging about the fantastic mileage they recorded on their most recent road trips. A few members have...
  3. R

Anybody sell an ECU relocation bracket?

I installed the CS SRI and want to remove the factory intake. Does anybody make an ECU relocation bracket? Thanks, Mike
  4. R

Will it fit? 15x8...+25 offset?

I'm finally getting my 2 lowered today. Now, it is time for wheels. I've had the Advanti Racing Storm S1's (15x7, +35) on back-order for sometime now. They still have no ETA. The 15x8's with a +25 offset is available, but, will these fit? Thanks, Mike
  5. R

Highway mileage.

I've taken two long road trips in the 2 recently and I've averaged 29-31MPG on the highway. I'll admit, I'm a little disappointed. I typically see 34-35MPG combined city/highway when driving in my local area. Is it true that these cars don't do well when averaging over 75MPH? If that is...
  6. R

Rdrcr's Mazda2 Review and Build Thread

Let me think. My 2014 Mazda2 Sport is the fifth Mazda I’ve owned. I have had the pleasure of owning two RX7’s and two Miata MX5’s. All have been fantastic cars. Mazda has treated me well. I can remember several years ago when the Mazda2 first hit the showroom floors. I can also remember...
  7. R

Mazda 2...couple questions.

Hey guys, I'm new here. Just purchased a Base 2014 2 Sport Manual. The 2 is my new DD and man, this thing is fun to drive. I have a couple questions; What's with the fuel gauge? It doesn't seem to read too accurately. I'm loosing a bar every 25-35 miles (I'm assuming 2 bars = a 1/4...
Back