Search results

1. 1

A Deuce Recently Took First in TCB

http://www.racer.com/pwc/item/120585-kozarov-and-wolfe-sweep-the-tc-and-tca-weekend-at-miller-jordan-scores-first-series-win-in-tcb
  2. 1

Mazda2 Click Feeling in the Clutch Pedal

Maybe I'm a little too particular (or neurotic) about bumps, rattles, etc. but I've noticed an increase in the frequency of a click feeling (and sound) when I come on and off the clutch. It only happens when I come off it a certain way (such as pushing more down to the floor than in towards the...
  3. 1

Came Across This (Performance Camshaft Content)

I found this just now with a little downtime at work: http://www.webcamshafts.com/mobile/automobile/mazda/mazda_mzr_1.5_(2011)_dohc_16v.html Big surprise they're located in SoCal. I'm not sure if this company's been mentioned before, but I figured I'd share it. Looks like they offer cam service...
  4. 1

What is the Best Way to Remove the Front Strut Mount and Re-Install the Swaybar?

I attempted to install my CS shocks and Eibach springs today! I picked up some tools on my way home from work as its been a good 8 years or so since I've done suspension work. I got the front passenger one off no problem, but after I compressed the spring and tried to remove the mount it...
  5. 1

2003 Mazda Protege ES Auto -- Solid Runner - SOLD

2003 Mazda Protege ES Auto -- Solid Runner Up for sale is my silver 2003 Mazda Protege ES with 122,xxx miles. Its a 4-door with a sport-shift auto trans and is in good condition for its age. It is completely stock with no modifications. It's a solid runner that was good fun and quite reliable...
  6. 1

Freaking Finally: 16vPete's Mazda2

Hi guys! I'm Pete, and I've been scoping out/posting here and there on the 2 forum for a while now. Since the 2 debuted I've been itching to pick one up for myself! I knew pretty well all along that it was going to be my next car due to the fact that it's essentially a late 80's hatch with...
  7. 1

Non-MP3/MSP Autocross and Track Photos

I see tons of photos of people flogging their MSPs and MP3s on the track or between the cones, but never any ES or LXs! Anybody got any pics? P5s also welcome, but I know there are plenty of photos of them being thrashed out there too. All gens are also welcome! (cheers2) As the weather gets...
  8. 1

2013 Show/Cruise/Etc Schedule?

Whats up all? Does anyone know of any upcoming 2013 Mazda shows, Chicagoland g2gs, cruises, etc? I plan to finally do a little modding and bodywork on my 03 Protege after 3ish years of ownership (I've been the average daily driver type for too long), so I'm back in car social mode :)
Back