Recent content by Panther

1. P

CX-5 Tune Up - Time or Miles?

Thanks Buzz !!! Well have to say being and Old Dino all those things are still instilled !!! I had a 73' MGB as a daily driver for almost 14yrs, so I was used to monthly weekly maintenance !!!
  2. P

Hi Ray You mean I'm supposed to read the Manual ???? Good to see you're still around !!! I did check it and was just really wondering about the Spark Plugs and if it'd do me any good. I've got a good Mechanic close by (1/2 mile) but just didn't know if it would really gain me anything in...
  3. P

It was on the Car Computer, most all is from in town and some highway but not much. I had battery issues last year, and so when unhooking it things kind of had to start over. Take Care CK
  4. P

:D:D:D It's nice isn't it, I had the young guys at the Oil Change place laughing when I'd asked them how many miles since I had my oil changed "last" year... The guy that came over and said right at 2K miles, and the young guys said How Many !! and were laughing, I said that's one of the nice...
  5. P

Thanks, I guess I'm just an old Dinosaur and remember the old days of having TuneUp's every couple of yrs or so . Take Care, CK
  6. P

Hi All, I'm going to have to take my 2016 CX-5 GT AWD into the Dealership to get the flickering light ring replaced under recall and was wondering about your Thoughts on getting a tune up while they've got it there. I've had the car since Aug 2015, only have 36K Miles on it, bought it as my...
  7. P

Apple Car Play

LOL well I think I gleaned all the info ;-) It still irritates the Hell out of me that I even have to do this. But it's just the way things are. Appreciate everyone's help and thoughts !!! Take Care, Be Safe out There !!! CK
  8. P

Apple Car Play

Hi, You're right that's not bad pricing, I was paying about 65 a year for the MMS. I didn't really mind It that much as when you needed it , it was there, but it was just a little bit of a thump on the snout each year after paying top dollar for the GT AWD and MMS to be charged an annual fee...
  9. P

Apple Car Play

Thanks !!! I agree, I was always a little upset each time I had to pay the "subscription" fee for those 4 yrs then to get dumped. Appreciate the Help and Suggestions !!! Take Care, Be Safe, CK
  10. P

Apple Car Play

Thanks, the message had said doing away with 3G, I'll check into that !!! Take Care, Be safe, CK
  11. P

Apple Car Play

Thank You, I'll look into that I wasn't familiar with how it worked. I have to say, I was always a little miffed that I had an annual fee with the MMS after spending all money when I'd ordered the car. Take Care, Be Safe, CK
  12. P

Apple Car Play

I love the "In My Day" had to laugh as in My Day, seems like we had to push them off more than using a key !!! Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it, I need to call the Service Dept and just see what they have to say. Then go from there !!! Take Care, Be Safe, CK
  13. P

Apple Car Play

Hi, LOL well, I think that's the thing I needed a little butt kick !!! I really do love Technology and this is /was my Retirement Gift to myself so I've always babied it and been concerned for things that caused problems. We have a new Dealership here in our Little Town so that will make...
  14. P

Apple Car Play

Thanks Very Much, I'm afraid that's one of those being a dino doesn't help. I've never used WAZE, I think I had it on my IPhone years ago, but for some reason it didn't do well for me. BUT I also still use my Desktop 90% of the time for things. What I'd really love to find or learn is to be...
  15. P

Apple Car Play

Thanks Very Much, Appreciate the ideas, I just wished they weren't discontinuing the MMS , I have to say it's worked really well and I'm one of those that can't remember if I locked the car a lot, so it's nice to be able to do that from anywhere. Take Care, Be Safe, CK
Back