Recent content by Mazda2sp

1. M

EGR valve delete

just delete the whole EGR system and i think you should be clear ,
  2. M

EGR valve delete

i deleted the EGR when i installed my custom made turbo exhaust manifold , so if u want to install lets say a headers u would be better off if u delete the EGR
  3. M

EGR valve delete

you mean the 2010 and above model ?
  4. M

EGR valve delete

you don't need a kit whatsoever ,cut the tubing and close the hole in the inlet manifold and stop the water that runs through the EGR valve by taking the hose out and replacing it with a adequate cap to stop water flow as for the EGR valve itself you have 4 screws on the top of the black piece...
  5. M

AN7's Mazda2 1.5 Turbo - Build Log -

damn man that is a shame , sorry about that , my 1st tranny was left with no 4th gear teeth whatsoever 2 teeth is an improvement so u are on the right track man best of luck
  6. M

Need help to install the shift Light ~~~ looking for the rpm Tach signal ~~

tap in to the signal wire of any ignition coil and u get a signal
  7. M

Mazda 2 2009 build

thank you derrick , now what we really need are some turbo components that work with the mazda 2 setup , how about for a start an aluminium MAF adapter with a 2.25 inch diameter and a length of 20 cm that should be standard to all of us who have a turbo setup , how about that ?
  8. M

Mazda 2 2009 build

hehehe the parts list is available on the 1st page but the instructions well , i'll work on that and get back to u
  9. M

Mazda 2 2009 build

thank you
  10. M

Mazda 2 2009 build

Dyno run FINALLY i got to getting the 2 on the dyno and the result were fantastic (215whp = 235hp) and (212 ft-lbs torque) pretty impressive enjoy
  11. dyno.jpg

dyno.jpg

12. dyno1.jpg

dyno1.jpg

13. dyno2.jpg

dyno2.jpg

14. M

Mazda 2 2009 build

that hood scoop came straight from an mitsu evo X hood ;)
  15. dyno1.jpg

dyno1.jpg

Back