Recent content by mackworth

1. M

Anyone know what the "A" in PE5R-18-110A spark plug means?

I ordered some spark plugs for my cx-5 and I noticed the dealership I ordered them from online had PE5R-18-110A while some other stores have both PE5R-18-110 and PE5R-18-110A. Anyone know what the A means?
  2. M

Will I be disappointed with rear carseat room?

Thanks everyone for setting me straight. I was going off the listed interior dimensions and I must have overlooked that the 2nd row seats could be moved a little bit. I do plan on going to check them out in person with the car seat, but right now my local dealer only has 1 CX-9 and its not the...
  3. M

Will I be disappointed with rear carseat room?

I currently have a 2016 Mazda CX-5 which I bought new. It's been a great car. I have an almost 1 year old and as we start to venture out more we could definitely use a larger car to lug all his stuff with us. Besides limited cargo space, the room between the carseat and the passenger seat is...
  4. M

2021 CX-5 review up on autoblog.com

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/09/29/2021-mazda-cx-5-review/
  5. M

2021 CX-9 getting newer Mazda Connect, chances of CX-5 getting it?

Funny, I only go to General really since I bought this car a few years ago. I completely forgot that subforum existed.
  6. M

2021 CX-9 getting newer Mazda Connect, chances of CX-5 getting it?

I have a 2016 CX-5 and will probably need to add a second car this fall. I am tempted to get another cx-5 but my least favorite part of the car is Mazda Connect. Do we think the new Cx-5 will get the newer system too?
  7. M

Disappointments / missing things in your CX-5?

At least at the time I did it, Liberty Mutual only made me to drive with it for like 90 days, and I still have the discount applied years later.
  8. M

SkyActiv-X may not reach US shores

I haven't watched it, but it looks like this might be it.
  9. M

SkyActiv-X may not reach US shores

So while it it produces almost the same HP (not the same, 176 vs 186), it only gains 9% better fuel economy and costs 27% more.
  10. M

Anyone have the Compustar CS4905-S-KIT system installed?

Not sure if it applies to all cx-5 model years but some people have reported issues where Radar Cruise can't be activated if the car was started via the Fortin.
  11. M

As long as you use something that has a hardness, I don't think think you can really mess anything permanently. The Fortin install seems pretty straightforward, although its annoying that the Radar Cruise doesn't work when started via the Fortin. I saw someone in another thread say that it was...
  12. M

Over the last few months this kit has been offered by Best Buy for 250 installed including the Mazda harness and stuff. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with it in regard to the Mazda? I am trying to decide if I should bite on this if it comes up again or just install the Fortin One...
  13. M

2020 due?

NAV card https://www.mazdaparts.org/mazda-parts-cx5-navigation-sd-card.html
  14. M

2020 CX5 Press Release

Looks like even the new cx-30 has the 8.8 inch screen from the Mazda 3. What is Mazda doing?
  15. M

Test drove 2019 CX-5. Disappointed

There is a long thread here about a similar issue with the CX-5 so I am not sure that matters. https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123867445-2018-CX-5-Low-Speed-Transmission-Hesitation-Jerk-Lurch Anyway, I am tempted by the Rav4 hybrid also, although I haven't driven one yet. Last...
Back