Recent content by ASH8

1. ASH8

2024 CX-5 Mazda Connect Firmware for NA

Changelog added.
  2. ASH8

There are other differences, plus one can not swap Firmware as it is not the same. Like NA03 to (2024) NA12, neither can you install another country with any Generation 7 Mazda Connect. Yes the old Gen 6 you could. Computer says no with Gen 7 see part #1of Mazda install instructions to Mazda...
  3. Screenshot_20230906_212423_MEGA.jpg

Screenshot_20230906_212423_MEGA.jpg

4. ASH8

I expect soon Mazda Europe will release the EU Version soon.
  5. ASH8

Firmware Update is now available for 2024 Mazda CX-5 for the North American market ONLY. New NA12 10016 At the moment Mazda has not issued any changelog, if they do I will post. To find out what your FULL Version of Firmware is do the following... For all MAZDA CONNECT with the 10inch+...
  6. ASH8

2024 Mazda3 / CX-30 Firmware Updates

Owners with earlier models with the large widescreen Mazda Connect can just message me with your ''Device Version Information CMU'' screen picture and I can tell you if there is any new firmware update available.
  7. ASH8

Please note, this Firmware is only for 2024 onward Mazda 3 and CX-30. You can not install this is any earlier model. Sorry, nothing yet for 2024 CX-5.
  8. ASH8

DEVICE VERSION INFORMATION CMU look up ONLY send a PICTURE of all of your screen details Below in #8. Plus also tell me (confirm) in what country is your Mazda NOW driven in. 1. Turn on ignition or ACC mode. 2. Press the Volume/Mute button and keep pressing it at same time press the Music...
  9. ASH8

New Mazda Connect Firmware Updates are now available for 2024 model Mazda 3 and CX-30, in other words the latest model. VIN last 6 digits from 400001 onward. For Europe, UK, Australia, NZ, USA and Canada, NA. These are the fixes. Must message me with a screen pic of your cars "Device Version...
  10. ASH8

New EU08 10022 Mazda Connect Update

And CX-8 in Australia
  11. ASH8

New EU08 10022 Mazda Connect Update

There is a new update for CX-5 and CX-8 with EU08 Firmware. Message me for DOWNLOAD link.
  12. ASH8

Now with the CX-70 "revealed", what is everyone buying?

Sorry, but what is so overwhelming and negative response?.. What is it that hurst peoples eyes because its not what they think they need, people do winge about nothing. Mazda always said it , sorry the KJ CX-70! Yes its a KJ model code and is a 2025 model year, was going to be a 2 row...
  13. ASH8

BOSE Poor Acoustics when Switching Audio Listening Positions 2020 CX-5

When switching the listening positions between “driver’s seat” and “all seats” in the audio customise menu, the sound does not change and or there is no surrounding bass being heard. APPLIES to KF CX-5 around 2020 Production. Update with new revised Software from me personally. Please and ONLY...
  14. ASH8

DAB radio issue (2023 CX-5)

Hi, can you PM me your VIN Privately and have a conversation as I might be able to help. I also need to know the version of Mazda Connect you have now and IF Dealer updated it, see below how to look up.... I Need to know what FULL Region Letters and Version Numbers are currently in your Mazda...
Back