Recent content by 1st Gen

1. 1

Off Topic Investment Thread

Maximum contributions to 401K dollar cost averaging to Roth waiting for awesome deals on blue chips trying to imagine what the next economic revolution will be 3d printing green tech I wonder about GE now. They went great gonzo's under Obama because of green tech. This pres potties on them every...
  2. 1

Down 2013.76 at the close. Google Finance. ouch
  3. 1

The Dow is down over 1700 points at 8am pacific Daylight time, March 9th, 2020 That's for the day. lol
  4. 1

Warren Buffet said, "In the short term, the stock market is a voting machine. In the long term, it's a weighing machine". The stock market is suppose to realign itself about every 36 months. It's been over 140 months. How could it be anything else. The reason it might not be obvious is because...
  5. 1

Neighbors 2019 CX-5 OEM security hacked. (maybe) Purse stolen

A profile confirmation that's only activated once the service is requested. The, always on, or, always logged in, format seems like asking for trouble.
  6. 1

Some method of two step verification would seem like a next step. The faraday cage joke has been trotted out so many times that the joke itself has become an absurdity.
  7. 1

IMO, the stock market is over valued by a lot. When the adjustment comes, it's going to be deep and long. I'm currently in low cost retirement accounts, with some equities. I need to realocate but am not sure what moves to make. I really need to chat with an advisor with some real credentials. I...
  8. 1

https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/index.php?threads/keyless-entry-hack-affecting-mazda-cx-5.123854076/ Probably this.
  9. 1

Anyone close to security issues with new models? I'm very curious how someone gained access. I came across this, https://www.forbes.com/sites/daveywinder/2019/03/08/hackers-find-critical-flaws-in-smart-car-alarm-apps-what-drivers-need-to-know/#7fb05b02c3fe Thanks.
  10. 1

FS, 2006 Mazda 3, master cylinder

Bought this then sold the car. P/N on Rockauto MC391049, ($62.79) Am selling for $30 plus shipping. 1st Gen
  11. 1

Confirm my diagnosis

Since I don't drive the wife's car often it's always a surprise to find out what condition it's in when i do. It's an 06 Mazda 3 hatch with the 2.3 liter engine. While running an errand I realized the brake peddle was loosing pressure while I sat at a stop light. The car stops fine, but once...
  12. 1

Why does oil turn black so fast

Interesting idea. http://www.blackstone-labs.com/free-test-kits.php Thanks.
  13. 1

Why does oil turn black so fast

I have a 1800cc, dohc, turbo engine that I just rebuilt. Yea, GTX, or BP 26 with a vj20. After the rebuild, I noticed the oil turn black really fast. Black means carbon, right? This is conventional oil. Anything thoughts as to why.
  14. 1

Script error

Hey Antoine. The problem had resolved itself by the end of the day. No worries.
  15. 1

Script error

Http://cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js:20 Updated Firefox but error persists Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Back