For Sale Various Protege5 Parts

My P5 was recently totaled, so the few parts I have left are here to sell!

it5sVnx.jpg

5kcHBcj.jpg

PARTPRICE (ALL ARE OBO, SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED)
Valve Cover (painted with high-temp paint)​
$40​
Intake Manifold Upper-Half (missing VICS valves)
$25​
Intake Manifold Upper-Half (has all VICS/VTCS valves)
$30​
Racing Beat Rear Swaybar
$60​
OEM Foglights w/hardware
$70​
Protege5 OEM ECU
$80​
Gasket For Stock Exhaust System
$20​
Exhaust Manifold Heat Shield (painted with high-temp paint)
$30​
OEM Air Intake System
$50​
Rear Strut Tower Bar
$40​
Cut Seatbelt Mounts
$20​
Protege5 OEM Springs
$80​
Fuel Sending Unit + Fuel Pump + Sock Filter
$40
Beck/Arnley Fuel Sending Unit (individual)
$20​
Premium (brand) Fuel Pump (individual)
$30​
Autobest Fuel Sock Filter (individual)
$3​
Corksport Bronzoil Bushings (two lightly used)
$40​

Bump, everything's still available; prices are OBO

If you're interested, send me your offer and your zip for shipping cost calculation.

Damn, I just read your post on your build and how you acquired your P5 after your Suzuki broke. Hope all is well.

Interested in the Racing Beat Rear Swaybar and Rear Strut Tower Bar! Will have a offer for you around Friday the 24th if that's ok. My zip is 91709 just for reference.

Damn, I just read your post on your build and how you acquired your P5 after your Suzuki broke. Hope all is well.

Interested in the Racing Beat Rear Swaybar and Rear Strut Tower Bar! Will have a offer for you around Friday the 24th if that's ok. My zip is 91709 just for reference.

No rush, especially since no one else is :^)

Nah, it's aftermarket from Megan. It was designed for a Ford Probe, but it fits the P5's rear strut tower if you remove the seatbelt brackets or cut them to allow the bar's mounting point to fit.

Nah, it's aftermarket from Megan. It was designed for a Ford Probe, but it fits the P5's rear strut tower if you remove the seatbelt brackets or cut them to allow the bar's mounting point to fit.
How much shipped to 96797?

How much shipped to 96797?

If that's in Hawaii, I'm afraid that costs me too much in shipping to send. I ran various dimensions and options, and they tend to come out above 80 bucks in shipping.

Sorry man :^(

Heya Riot, are the shifter bushings still available?, I'm keen on them if they are

Much like Hawaii, I think shipping it out would be too much shipping costs for me to take the brunt of or account into the costs for. Sorry man, I'd really like to help with your sick P5 build...

do you still have the rear sway bar?

I still do, PM me your ZIP + offer and I can get back to you!

Do you think the exhaust manifold and the intake manifold (missing VICS valve) would fit 2000 Protege 1.6l MT? Also do you still have either one of the strut tower braces?

Back