New AA \ ACP Thread (with Poll)

How do you feel about AA ? ACP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's going to come to the CX-5 when the 19 goes on sale. Same with every model. New model released, and it will be available for all. They really do need to stagger the roll out because dealers will be swamped.

I think it's going to come to the CX-5 when the 19 goes on sale. Same with every model. New model released, and it will be available for all. They really do need to stagger the roll out because dealers will be swamped.

Basically what I said :) (thumb)

Saw this on mazda reddit, not everyone here goes there so thought I would share the info as it comes out. This was in a Mazda 3 forum as the guy was waiting for an appointment setup. The guy is in Europe.

391ac864afa5cd7afd26ff80e5c25a49.png

Rip off Britain AGAIN 350. Euros should be more than not less. I didn't know the had devalued THAT much.

Last edited:
Mazdas Apple CarPlay retrofit coming soon

Note this point for existing owners:

[The retrofit] is both a hardware and software update, so it takes a while to install, Doak added, explaining the associated labour costs for dealerships are a significant factor in pricing.

You will have to take the actual MZD unit out, do some magic at the back as well as a software update, so it will take some time. Its not just a quick job.

But, once it is all put back together, it will look exactly the same.

I don't like the fact that the entire MZD Connect unit needs to come out. The skills of the mechanic/technician need to be really good so that there are no issues with the unit being poorly placed back into it's spot etc.

Mazdas Apple CarPlay retrofit coming soon

Note this point for existing owners:

[The retrofit] is both a hardware and software update, so it takes a while to install, Doak added, explaining the associated labour costs for dealerships are a significant factor in pricing.

You will have to take the actual MZD unit out, do some magic at the back as well as a software update, so it will take some time. Its not just a quick job.

But, once it is all put back together, it will look exactly the same.

I don't like the fact that the entire MZD Connect unit needs to come out. The skills of the mechanic/technician need to be really good so that there are no issues with the unit being poorly placed back into it's spot etc.
Gen 1 unit removal I am guessing would have been easy. These Gen 2s with the iPad on the dash I agree...gotta be a lot harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back