Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

Please.... don't encourage him. Josh has never posted a pic that wasn't oversaturated beyond reason. Nice car --- Nice backdrop --- could have been a great pic.

Lol thanks for the feedback. I have to agree that I really need to ease up on the editing. Will work on it. :) Photography is very new to me including the aesthetic principles behind the craft. :)

Try using the default photo editor for Google+. They bought the Picnik program which was it's own free site. I signed up for Google+ just for editing pics at work. It's simple to use, has many great effects, and allows to to change the level of effect. I use a slight bit of HDR on photos to make them pop. It has auto levels, colors, etc. You shouldn't need to touch saturation much at all.

Here is a before and after (cell phone picture) I did a quick edit (less than 5 mins) and used some effects just to mess around. Doesn't have to be so heavily edited (or poorly done lol)

jBdvXDPdplLs8.png

j073hYBeqIYSE.jpg

or use the Google Chrome or Phone App Pixlr-o-matic

jbeEi0lIT3rflq.jpg

Last edited:
Lol thanks for the feedback. I have to agree that I really need to ease up on the editing. Will work on it. :) Photography is very new to me including the aesthetic principles behind the craft. :)

@ Josh... I should apologize. I meant what I said, but could have said it in a kinder, gentler way. I'm just getting over the flu and it has kicked my chronic assholism into high gear. Sorry.

I'm sure this is a sin for me to say but, I don't think the cosmo is a good looking car.

Ya, I looked again. Not a fan.

Your opinion is wrong, Larry!

I think it looks sexy mostly because we all know it has a 20B under the bonnet. Otherwise it would just be like a 626 or Milly. I think it's a good looking car because I like boxy cars.

Back