Show Off Your RX-8

just signed up tonight to acquire Blockheads dual gauge pod so heres a couple of mine,,,

cars in the bodyshop now, getting more goodies, more updates coming soon!!!

Nice Rotr8. I came here for the exact same reason. Got the gauge pod in and working on the wiring soon. BTW, great wing... I have the same :)

Just got her back from the bodyshop...
-New- AutoExe hood, MS sides and rear,
Took some picswith the point and shoot.

4OCT10003.jpg

4OCT10021.jpg

4OCT10024.jpg

4OCT10032.jpg

4OCT10033.jpg

4OCT10036.jpg

4OCT10037.jpg

4OCT10039.jpg

4OCT10040.jpg

4OCT10041.jpg

tunedculture

Hello everyone this is tunedculure.com and i'll sharing w/u the Mazda scene from Dominican Rep.

check it out.

dsc_0249.jpg

dsc_0242.jpg

dsc_0252.jpg

dsc_0227.jpg

Mod Edit: Please do not add links to other sites. PM me if you have questions. -Solidtrance

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to 247. I think your pics are not loading. Would love to see them.

Looks great. Some subtle mods that really go together well. I like what you did with the muffler surrounds.

Where did you get the eyelids and who makes them?

Can you me some details (offset etc) for the wheels and what size tires are you running?

Looks great. Some subtle mods that really go together well. I like what you did with the muffler surrounds.

Where did you get the eyelids and who makes them?

Can you me some details (offset etc) for the wheels and what size tires are you running?

Wheels are Rota's spectrum 19x9 + 20 offset.!
tires 225/35/19

I havn't updated the photos yet, I have new mods on it now. Carbon Fiber Hood, Some parts replaced, Stainless Steel brake lines and clutch cable, mazdaspeed intake, RB ram air duct. But heres the older photos of the car.

DSC_0025.jpg

Heres a link to the other albums from different things if you care:

http://s151.photobucket.com/home/docbeech

Back