Flush?? 16x7 +33 offset

dxaveP5

:
P5 ex-Laser Blue Mica now white.
Many of ya guys have seen my car, and well, im sick of my mazdaspeed racing harts, and i want a new look.

I was thinking of going Volks TE37's 16x7 w/ +33 Offset.
wrapped in 225 or 215/ 50 or 55/ 16 tires Yoko Advan S.4's

Slammed on either TEIN Basics or KW's (coils)

**Im hearing BC Coils qualities aren't so great from people and shops, such as struts blowing prematurely, and the adjustments aren't as accurate and it results in difficult time in adjusting the coils (not height).

And of course im gona get my fenders rolled and etc..

Was thinking bout how many mm is necessary for flushtivity?

was going to pm some individuals but this is just easier :D

As She Stands Today
691a70ac.jpg

Last edited:
you will need less offset or a wider wheel. 16x8 with a 30 offset would be just right. or if you dont mind stretching tire, go with a 17x8 with a 25 offset. if you go with a 205/45 you will be able to tuck tire and have the lip of the rim flush with teh fender.

I can tell you my Rota GT3's with a +40 offset ALMOST stick out. i've just got the factory 195/50 tires on there, and it's a very beefy look.

here are some photos off my iphone, so you can kinda see. Looking down the side of the car from the back, you can see a bit of tread poking out.

photo-3.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

I imagine pushing them out another 7mm might be a little more 'flush' than you want.

you will need less offset or a wider wheel. 16x8 with a 30 offset would be just right. or if you dont mind stretching tire, go with a 17x8 with a 25 offset. if you go with a 205/45 you will be able to tuck tire and have the lip of the rim flush with teh fender.

how bout 42 offset?

i wouldnt get the teins, i hear you cant really go too low with those,
i havent heard too much bad stuff about BC's at all, where did u hear all your stuff from?

i think a 17x7.5 +40 would be awesome, maybe even a 35

i wouldnt get the teins, i hear you cant really go too low with those,
i havent heard too much bad stuff about BC's at all, where did u hear all your stuff from?

i think a 17x7.5 +40 would be awesome, maybe even a 35

+1 You need coils to truly get low.

must have coilovers to fit the gap, you run your wheel and tire combo, then fit the car to the wheels, if your going to be slammed and still NO wheel gap and have the wheel as close as possible to the the fender you will need a stiff spring so you dont rub.. i ran skunk2s for 5 years, they are stiff and fit over you stock shocks, 8kg front 6 kg rear, thats close to 450lbs rate!!! now im riding on JICs, they are 6kg front and 4kg rear, much softer, and now the car will rub now and then driving hard..as you can see, you need the coilover to get the car down on the wheels, these wheels are the MP3 wheels 17x7 215/40 AZENIS, 50 offset i think, the back is close the fenders,10mm max, then you will need to start to camber the front can go another 10mm as is, i might get spacers for the front just to fill out the fenders more..

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    246 KB · Views: 322
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    273.8 KB · Views: 243
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 279
must have coilovers to fit the gap, you run your wheel and tire combo, then fit the car to the wheels, if your going to be slammed and still NO wheel gap and have the wheel as close as possible to the the fender you will need a stiff spring so you dont rub.. i ran skunk2s for 5 years, they are stiff and fit over you stock shocks, 8kg front 6 kg rear, thats close to 450lbs rate!!! now im riding on JICs, they are 6kg front and 4kg rear, much softer, and now the car will rub now and then driving hard..as you can see, you need the coilover to get the car down on the wheels, these wheels are the MP3 wheels 17x7 215/40 AZENIS, 50 offset i think, the back is close the fenders,10mm max, then you will need to start to camber the front can go another 10mm as is, i might get spacers for the front just to fill out the fenders more..

MP3 RH's are +55

+ 30 to my +55, lol , that another inch out..that would be beond flush, i can do it, but id have to have much more camber and a stiffer spring... a 40+ would be in reason i think

+ 30 to my +55, lol , that another inch out..that would be beond flush, i can do it, but id have to have much more camber and a stiffer spring... a 40+ would be in reason i think

I run 15mm spacers w/ the MP3 Wheels. Equivalent to +40. ;)

u need longer studs??

Yes. The spacers I used have new studs built in, tho. So you tighten the spacer onto the hub with the old studs then attach the wheel to the spacers' new studs.

0403101706-1.jpg

With regular spacers, you can run 5mm with oem studs. Any bigger than that and you will need extended studs.

Last edited:
This is where I got mine. These kind of spacers can get pretty expensive, like $100 ea. So these are pretty cheap in comparison... I've been running them for a couple of months now with no issues. They seemed to be of very good quality although if you're pushing a lot of power I would probably get different ones for peace of mind, lol.

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Fitment was right on, but you have to make sure the pockets on the back of your wheels (where they attach to the hub) will accommodate ~5mm of the oem stud sticking past the spacer. If you get 20mm spacers, it should almost completely cover the oem stud.

Here you go, these are the exact ones.
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Project Kics makes those spacers

evasivemotorsports. com

as for wheel size i wana keep it in the 16's and they dont make them wider than 16x7s for 16inch te37s :(

coils is a must of course, and i dont mind the camber i actually like it :D

Question, I have not removed or had the time to look at my OEM RH wheels. Do they have the open slots as indicated for those wheel spacers to fit. I am looking at 15MM as well.

To the OP, if you decide to sell your wheels.. PM me please. I have been looking for a looong time for a nice set of 03.5 RacingHarts. Sorry I can't be of help with your question, but I'll certainly help you find a new home for your current wheels :)

hahaha definitely!! ^^^^
im just waiting on some answers, finalize my funds and hopefully have enough money for this new stance to be initiated in a month or 2 :D

Back