WTB: aftermarket exhaust and downpipe

Im looking for an exhaust for my 03 msp, Id like a vibrant or corksport but id take almost any at this point, im also interested in a aftermarket downpipe..let me know what you have, thanks

not sure where you are located but i have a 3" vibrant exhaust w/cat i also have a custom catless mide pipe that i had made using the J-pipe that comes with the Corksport down pipe, will bolt right to the stock or aftermarket S-pipes. I had this made so it was easy to swap back to a cat for inspection

but the muffler was damaged from a tow truck, also in the photo its not inline with the bumber, my mechanic said it just got pulled out from its hanger. so you can either bound it our or get a new muffler.

but i would let it go for 300 + shipping or if you wanted to meet up depending on your location, or 475 + shipping/meet

link with some pics of it

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4223992#post4223992

Last edited:
ok, i live on the other side of the state in lancaster, about 3 hours away from you. but if i do end up getting the exhaust id be willing to meet half way but its up to you.. so what all is wrong with the exhaust? i see the tip is obviously smashed up but what is causing it to sit way to the side of where the bumper cut out for the tip is? can you confirm that it just popped out of the hanger? i mean its possible the pipes are bent and that would be no good...also what all comes with the exhaust? from turbo back or from dwnpipe back?

there is a meet this weekend which would be perfect time for us to meet up, but the piping isnt bent. Like i mentioned in my post the exhaust was pushed out of position when the tip hit.

Link to the meet.
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123752799

but the exhaust is a j-pipe back and connects to the stock or aftermarket s-pipe.

but i can bring the exhaust to the meet.

Just let me know if you want it and if so then let me know if you want the catless midpipe too, def. helps the exhaust breathe with the not cat.

here is a vid of the exhaust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL2JdBl8hpg

not to thread jack, but do either of you need a winter wheel/tire setup? i've got a set sitting the garage i need to get rid of. just curious, continue exhaust thread!

ok, i live on the other side of the state in lancaster, about 3 hours away from you. but if i do end up getting the exhaust id be willing to meet half way but its up to you.. so what all is wrong with the exhaust? i see the tip is obviously smashed up but what is causing it to sit way to the side of where the bumper cut out for the tip is? can you confirm that it just popped out of the hanger? i mean its possible the pipes are bent and that would be no good...also what all comes with the exhaust? from turbo back or from dwnpipe back?

lancaster ohio?? what color is your msp..

lol yeah sorry im in lancaster pa... please clarify what pipes are which, the s and j pipe are the cast pieces that together make up the downpipe correct?? and which is the mid pipe?? how many pipes are there and what are the names and locations of each pipe? also where is the meet at?

Staring at the turbo this is the names of the pieces

Stock
Turbo-S Pipe(cast) J-Pipe(cast)-Midepipe(where the cat is located)-Then the rest which is considered a cat-back.

Vibrant
Turbo-S pipe(cast)-J-pipe and mid pipe(these pieces are combined into one section)- Catback

I have two jpipe/mid pip combo's. The one with a cat that came with the vibrant kit and then the one i had custom made without a cat.

All you would need to do is get a muffle that has a 3" inlet and you would be golden or just dont run a muffler lol.

but the meets is starting in chambersburg for the guys that live on your side of the state, ill be meet you guys in breezewood and from there we are going to Cowans Gap for a cookout. You def. should wether you get the exhaust or not, but for 475 its a good deal. Cause you will get one mid pipe that is legal for inspection and then the other one for some more power.

Staring at the turbo this is the names of the pieces

Stock
Turbo-S Pipe(cast) J-Pipe(cast)-Midepipe(where the cat is located)-Then the rest which is considered a cat-back.

Vibrant
Turbo-S pipe(cast)-J-pipe and mid pipe(these pieces are combined into one section)- Catback

I have two jpipe/mid pip combo's. The one with a cat that came with the vibrant kit and then the one i had custom made without a cat.

All you would need to do is get a muffle that has a 3" inlet and you would be golden or just dont run a muffler lol.

but the meets is starting in chambersburg for the guys that live on your side of the state, ill be meet you guys in breezewood and from there we are going to Cowans Gap for a cookout. You def. should wether you get the exhaust or not, but for 475 its a good deal. Cause you will get one mid pipe that is legal for inspection and then the other one for some more power.

pm sent.. also what are the details of this meet? is it only MSP's? because i just finished building my mazda rx7 from the ground up and it is an amazing show car making 500+whp i havent made it to any meets/shows this summer and it pisses me off lol i could bring the rx7 and the MSP...

look at my post up towards the top, there is a link to the info about the meet and its a mazda meet so bring what ever mazda you want.

lol yeah ill be there..its gna piss me off though if its raining like its suppose to..i vowed that after 200 hours of body work and paint i did to my rx7 that it would never see rain...but its worth it if im going to be picking up this exhaust..

Back