Post Pics of your RX-7

sharp car! What all are you having done to it?

Having done to it? No my friend, I do all my own work unless it comes to engine machining/refurbishing or data tuning/fuel mapping. Unless it is something I simply dont have the means of doing on my own. However I have had some friends assist in various projects from time to time. = )

There are alot of little things. New interior, New Seats, some body modifications, fresh custom paint job, Racing beat exhaust, New aftermarket hood(havent decided yet) P/C Calipers, 550whp engine curtisy of AZRR, etc etc..

Thank you for the compliment.

ok here is an updated pic of my car (as of yesterday)

20090425184201.jpg

I hate all of you. I would donate my left testicle for an Rx-7. I've wanted a new gen Rx-7 since.....1996. I was 8 years old, but still. I still want one, but i just don't have the money for the engine rebuild, let alone the car itself. (sad1)

Well I don't have any use for an extra left testicle. (rofl)
What else do you have to trade?

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0070-Edit.jpg

IMG_0058-Edit.jpg

IMG_0117-1.jpg

IMG_01591.jpg

Car's been dropped another 2in, 10mm spacers all around, and maxed out the camber...also powder coated the engine bay starburst purple. Feed type 2 bumper on the way.

Engine mods are simple - GT40R, Extended Port, Microtech LT8s, 850/1680 Injectors, and everything else. Tune this summer....est 550whp. fingers crossed.

:)

IMG_3267.jpg

Last edited:
Wow.. Sexy!!!! I am using one of your pics as my new desktop..

please add your location so we know where u are from..

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm from British Columbia, Canada. Also on RX7Club.com as "FD3S-K"

My brother has a MS6, and mentioned this site, so I thought I'd sign up.

Lots of nice rides on here.
I'm about to get an all original 90 RX7 Vert.
Bright Red, Black top, black leather interior, 5 speed.
It's totally cherry. Getting it from the original owner with only 89k on the frame and 24k on a new engine and clutch.
I'm getting the car on the 26th.
I'll have some pics on here as soon as I can.
I got to drive an 89 vert and fell in love right away.
Total rotorhead already

Here's a couple photos of my RX-7

15n.jpg

Series-8 (99-02) nose combined with a series-6 (92-95) rear wing looks kind of strange when you see a regular Series-8 every second day on the streets of Sydney.

Awesome looking Series-6 you have there dude.

REgards

Back