Backup camera not working (2018 Mazda2)

So, first of all I've installed a few back up cameras and I've never had this issue before and I don't know what's happening and I need your help guys.
I've installed in my 2018 mazda2 a Aliexpress back up camera and everything's working perfect untill I turn off the car, after when I turn it back on I have no image, just the stock image from a car with the sensors on and beeping. So I found out, that when I reset the radio by pressing the music, navigation, and volume buttons at the same time the camera's image is back again. This only happens when I have the connection 1 (that's the normal one, trigger wire 6v to the rear conecting with the camera and the rear back light, and the black wire to earth) that's what I always do and it works good, the issue i have with connection 1 is that after the car is off for more than a minute (all electra shuts off) when i turn the car back on , no image at all, but with connection 2 I have no problem because its a 12v continue so it never loses power, the problem is that my battery discharges a lot and im having problems with the battery. It doesn't make any sense to me, because my 2011 mazda 2 has the same exactly set up and works fine. I'm getting a little bit desperate because i don't know what do do. I would appreciate some help, honnestly. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG20240511181105.jpg
    IMG20240511181105.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 16
Back