WTB few 2002 protege5 parts

RicoP5

Contributor
:
2002 Mazda Protege 5, red
bottom p5 grill, FULL OEM turbo kit, jdm tail lights,

updated as feb 20 2012

Last edited:
i have a complete spare hatch that was rusted out so i changed it. show me pics of anything you want and i can ship them to you.

license plate light covers. bump anyone has any of these parts?

I have a flip cup holder and the front door window switches i dont need. lmk if you want them we can work something out.

yeah both front doors and they are all silver the window switches came off a msp and the cupholder from a mp3

Are you still looking to sell your fogs we can trade if ya want. LMK

right now no. maybe a lil later. how much for it ? lmk ill pm u my num txt me

na cuz need mounts well got one now need passenger one on the top :/

I have this pass side mount. Here's a pic.
Let me know if you are interested. The rubber is separated from the very top of the mount.

I will say though, that the pass-side is not one of the main ones that you really need... you need the front and the rear for the car to work correctly. The engine want to turn @ the axles and due to the acceleration of the the rotating pieces (crank, flywheel, etc). You are battling angular momentum basically. This all happens in a direction that causes the engine to want to rotate from the top of the engine (valve cover), around the back of the intake manifold, down under the engine, and back up where the exhaust header/manifold is. That's the way the engine wants to spin... so the mounts that prevent most of that spin are the front and the rear mounts. Get those hardened up (either with new AWR mounts, Medieval mounts, AWR/Corksport inserts, or DIY window-weld filled mounts). I've done ALL of these. If you have any questions, please ask!

well i picked up a trans one with red inserts already and put it on but seen that all others are bad too so looking to replace them all

The inserts will be fine w/ the pass side one... at least that's my opinion. I think your best bet for the pass side is to get an AWR replacement or a medieval/whatever they are called now replacement. The stock style is crap for this mount.

so pass and trans with inserts good and then front and rear get me a nice awr or so aftermarket ones? thx for your input and time

Back