newbie just lurking around!

can you post up a pic of you gauges/bezel. im loving the blue/white look.
and do you have a link of where you got yours from?

can you post up a pic of you gauges/bezel. im loving the blue/white look.
and do you have a link of where you got yours from?

I got the gauge face off ebay, ill see if I can find it.

7-8-12
Painted the top half of my ChargeSpeed lip, installed rear diffuser, and curb rashed my Volks BAD!
pics on page 1

very tasteful mods, looks great :)

For the F1 style diffuser brake lights, did you have to do any cutting on your bumper to fit them? How'd you wire them and get them to stay on? I've been looking for something like that for a while, looks so good

Thanks guys :)
for the rear light, I did have to cut into the bumper to get it fitted in like that. for the wiring, I just hooked it up to a switch that has 2 "on" and an off. one funtion makes it blink, and the other just makes it stay on.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-xYlKvH_Ft8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks guys :)
for the rear light, I did have to cut into the bumper to get it fitted in like that. for the wiring, I just hooked it up to a switch that has 2 "on" and an off. one funtion makes it blink, and the other just makes it stay on.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-xYlKvH_Ft8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i'm really liking it :) what did you use to cut the bumper? dremel? Wiring should be pretty straight forward correct?

i'm really liking it :) what did you use to cut the bumper? dremel? Wiring should be pretty straight forward correct?

yeah I used a dremel, and wiring is very straight forward if your hooking it up to an independent switch, if your taping it into your regular lights/switch......you are on your own lol I hate working with wires, its nerve wrecking for me

yeah I used a dremel, and wiring is very straight forward if your hooking it up to an independent switch, if your taping it into your regular lights/switch......you are on your own lol I hate working with wires, its nerve wrecking for me

yeah i know what you mean, i hate working with wires too i need a diagram and instructions to do that stuff haha. Did you have to get long wires to wire from the back to the front of the car?

Love the gauges if u find the link send it to me :)

Had not seen this thread before just random pics of ur p5 around. Man I love it keep the good work up!!

Sick man... I was hoping to have my bodywork paint cf splitters and diffuser going by now but too many things adding up lately... Microtech and tires first. Looks perfect man!! The light is a nice touch too rx-8esque :)

Back