Mp5t 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRIAN_MP5T

Banned
Contributor
:
Banned For Being A Troll
"Effing" Antoine here...Please note that Brian was banned in the past for being a troll...Despite that, he was given a second chance on the condition that he would not become a troll once again...Unfortunately, he did become a troll and now he has been banned for the second and last time.

Also note that he deleted some of his own posts in his own thread over a month ago yet he continued to post on the forums.

Good-bye for good, Brian.

Last edited:
I am deleting this stuff because I am probably being Banned By Effing Antoine again...

Last edited:
I am deleting this stuff because I am probably being Banned By Effing Antoine again...

Last edited:

Last edited:
Just a heads up, guys, you can subscribe to a thread by going to the top of the page > Thread Tools > Subscribe to this Thread. Keeps down the clutter from all the "sub" posts. :)

Just a heads up, guys, you can subscribe to a thread by going to the top of the page > Thread Tools > Subscribe to this Thread. Keeps down the clutter from all the "sub" posts. :)

+1....hopefully a mod can come by and clean this up!

A couple of images from last year, so my post isn't completely worthless..
Misc2012-6.jpg

Misc2012-8.jpg

Damnit I wish my headlights were that clean. CAN guys need to start sending us blacked out headlights with city-lights LOL

New 2nd Gear Ratio to balance out 1st and 3rd.
New 5th Gear Ratio, Slightly Taller

??????? Did it EVER see 180mph? why change the gears if they don't get used?

Just asking....................

Last edited:
??????? Did it EVER see 180mph? why change the gears if they don't get used?

Just asking....................
283 Km/h this year, but I want to make the gears taller to bring the tach down more. It takes around

10 seconds for 100 to 200
10 seconds for 200 to 250

it's insane how air pushes back.

To get the car higher than 250, the engine needs to hold over 5500 RPM sustained. I want to help the engine last longer by reducing the RPM.
Damnit I wish my headlights were that clean. CAN guys need to start sending us blacked out headlights with city-lights LOL

a new set was bought for the projector refit. Which means that I have a set of Black and a set of Chrome sitting in my basement..

Last edited:
283 Km/h this year, but I want to make the gears taller to bring the tach down more. It takes around

10 seconds for 100 to 200
10 seconds for 200 to 250

it's insane how air pushes back.

To get the car higher than 250, the engine needs to hold over 5500 RPM sustained. I want to help the engine last longer by reducing the RPM.

a new set was bought for the projector refit. Which means that I have a set of Black and a set of Chrome sitting in my basement..

Yes, aerodynamics and fluid dynamics are amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back