Mazda Connect Firmware 74.00.230A (now .324A)

How do you send a DM? i need to find the new firmware for mazda 3 2016, as I am trying to install carplay and do not know where to find the firmware download at and I need help with that part, It said to DM @ASH8, but i am unsure how to

Hi All,

I just bought a 2016 CX-5 Akera (Australian version) and I have just gotten my hands on the Mazda Connect firmware update files.

I notice the update instructions caution against the car's battery getting too low during the update, which can require the car to run on accessories for 20 - 40 mins. To avoid this complication, it is suggested that the car can be connected to a battery charger while performing the update, which I have.

As such, I was curious to hear who has used a battery charger during their install and did it all go smoothly?

Hi all. Please help me find a link for the firmware update. I have cx-5 in Australian Version, currently has a firmware version 50. I am looking a link for the version 70 and version 74. Any help is very much appreciated. Cheers.

Hi all. Please help me find a link for the firmware update. I have cx-5 in Australian Version, currently has a firmware version 50. I am looking a link for the version 70 and version 74. Any help is very much appreciated. Cheers.
Read the thread. You have to send a DM to @ASH8

I cannot find any such user called @ASH8 -- they seem to have run away.

Can anybody else send the "74....4A N" firmware to replace "70.00.367 4A N" in my 2017 New Zealand Mazda CX5 GSX?

I'm planning to install the Android Auto/Car Play kit and want to make sure we have all the latest bug fixes.

Thank you

Last edited:
I’ve also DM’d ASH8 couple of days ago for the same ver and waiting for a reply. Maybe they’re not active anymore or on a holiday in some remote beautiful place. Anyone else accepting a DM?
Cheers
I cannot find any such user called @ASH8 -- they seem to have run away.

Can anybody else send the "74....4A N" firmware to replace "70.00.367 4A N" in my 2017 New Zealand Mazda CX5 GSX?

I'm planning to install the Android Auto/Car Play kit and want to make sure we have all the latest bug fixes.

Thank you
so

I’ve also DM’d ASH8 couple of days ago for the same ver and waiting for a reply. Maybe they’re not active anymore or on a holiday in some remote beautiful place. Anyone else accepting a DM?
Cheers

so
It turns out ASH8 is active on another website (Mazda CX-3 Forum -- I hope there isn't a feud going on, and that this link is OK!), and very responsive. I have my files already.

Hi @pappyb and @Pearlcx5, yes ASH8 has stepped away from the forum for a while, though I can assure you that it isn't due to any competition or feud with another forum or social media platform. Thanks for confirming that he remains active on that CX-3 forum. I'll update the original post to include that link so that others will be able to find him if needed.

Thank you!

Here is a direct link to the related info on that forum.

74.00.311A is now out worldwide.
Most Genuine MZD-Mazda Connect files are now available for free. Including the old ones and the very latest. You must message me as links will no longer be publicly posted.
Hi, i will appreciate getting the file for the latest version available as i have the 56.00.021 version.

Back