Justanothermp5's Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super double fail. User is banned. And mega picture quote.

For an answer just pop em out from yhr back

Oh balls, Simon got banned too? Damn. He knows his s*** and is cool to the regular members, even if he is a bit outspoken. heh-heh. Guess I'll have to look for him on the other forum.

DUDE. THE GUY IS BANNED FROM THE SITE. HE CANNOT ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.... and stop quoting 1086702879598475 pictures.

There are some things you should just keep to yourself.

i agree, rep you got all mad and left many times because of the way people treated you in your thread and other threads, to the point you asked for your thread to be locked... why would you disrespect someone that cannot defend themselves?

Its unfortunate like Lewis said that we lost a member that has great knowledge of our cars, because he could not keep some comments to himself either..

Yeah. I like Simon. He really knows the P5 inside and out and has a badass build. He was always helpful when cats needed it but wouldn't hold peoples hands with stupid stuff like "How do I install a CAI?". He and I didn't always see eye to eye on things but I like the members that speak their minds and aren't afraid to say something that someone might get all butt-hurt about. Perfect example when his car was half vinyled a couple cats posted "looks sweet, bro!" and I was like "meh, I'm sure it will look good when it's finished. Looks pretty hodge-podged right now." and he totally agreed. haha.

I don't know what happened or why he got banned, nor do I really want to hear about the drama. Maybe someday he'll come back. But if you still check this thread Simon. Thanks for all the help, mate. (2thumbs)

(why does it sound like I just wrote something for his funeral? haha)

i personally had no issues with simon. he was abrassive, but he knew his s*** and he says it like it is. its as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back