For Sale H&R Wheel Spacers for CX-5 and More

For sale is a full set (4 pieces) of the highest quality wheel spacers for the Mazda CX-5. These robust H&R hub-centric spacers are made in Germany and will doubtless outlast your Mazda. They bolt onto the wheel hub with the provided nuts and the wheels bolt up to the spacers, giving the most secure assembly possible. I have used H&R spacers on many of my vehicles over the past 20 years and they never disappoint.

There are two pairs, one 25mm thick for the front and one 30 mm thick for the rear. These thicknesses are required to give the same protrusion in both front and rear wheel wells and result in a tiny bit of poke (see the photo below). The resulting look is perfect in my opinion and gives your Mazda a more aggressive stance without the cost of new wheels and tires.

I have sold my CX-5 so I no longer need these and wanted to offer them to the Mazda community. They are used with some very minor discoloration (which will never show when installed) but are in 100% functional condition. They will bolt right up to a 2016 and later CX-5 and any other stock Mazda with the same bolt pattern (114.3/5 and 67.1 hub) but I cannot guarantee there will be no rubbing on vehicles other than the CX-5.

I am asking $150 shipped to CONUS, PayPal only. I will not break up the sale, you either buy all 4 spacers or none. If you have questions please ask. You can buy with confidence, I have almost 4500 eBay transactions with a 100% feedback score.

Attachments

• IMG_4527.jpg
    IMG_4527.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_4528.jpg
    IMG_4528.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4529.jpg
    IMG_4529.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4455.jpg
    IMG_4455.jpg