CX-60 Rear spring rate causing bouncing?

:
CX-60
Hello all.
I've noticed that above 40 mph the rear of the car can kick quite hard on an undulation in the road. Has anyone else had that issue?

To anyone out there with a 2022 CX-60, how accurate is this 'courtesy suspension recall' mentioned in the chat above. I mentioned it to my dealership and they said they hadn't heard about it. Its the same with the excessive noise through the drivers door. They say they can't hear anything but its clearly there; sometimes you feel like the window is open.

To anyone out there with a 2022 CX-60, how accurate is this 'courtesy suspension recall' mentioned in the chat above. I mentioned it to my dealership and they said they hadn't heard about it. Its the same with the excessive noise through the drivers door. They say they can't hear anything but its clearly there; sometimes you feel like the window is open.
This is applicable only to a certain range of VIN numbers, cars produced until a certain date. My car, for instance, does not fall within this range (it's a later production date, January 2023). I'll be at my dealer on Thursday, I can ask them for the Mazda service bulletin number.

This is applicable only to a certain range of VIN numbers, cars produced until a certain date. My car, for instance, does not fall within this range (it's a later production date, January 2023). I'll be at my dealer on Thursday, I can ask them for the Mazda service bulletin number.
That would be really helpful, thank you. Mine was registered October 2022, but probably built a good 6 months before that. Its early, so wouldn't be surprised if its in the range. What's annoying is that the dealership say they know nothing about the courtesy recall.

What's annoying is that the dealership say they know nothing about the courtesy recall.
This is a famous one, so either they are a very small dealer who sold only a couple of last year's models, or they are not telling you the truth (which is not unheard of). I heard several similar stories with dealers feigning ignorance about another "courtesy recall" - the installation of sound absorbing mats inside the doors, to improve their closing sound. Maybe it's more work for them than Mazda compensates them for? Anyway, I'll try to find that number for you, it will have a format of "TSC APxxxA", where "xxx" is a sequential number assigned to such technical service bulletins.

Last edited:
That's what it feels like to me. To be honest I think they are getting fed up with issues on this model, but as I said to them last time they are relatively easy fixes, which will make the car a decent one. Thanks again for your help on both these issues.

Latest posts

Back