Bikingpro5 supercharged Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i know i just cant find any that perform better then the OE ones and well are rice as F^*k, guess ill just never be that cool.

I feel your hurt.. other than that though.. Car looks mighty nice! You've set the bar far too high for the rest of us!

Where would you put a tow strap on a P5 without cutting a slot into the bumper?

Where would you put a tow strap on a P5 without cutting a slot into the bumper?

no where, i dont need straps every time the car has seen a flat bed the OE ones worked just fine. If you race the car you don't care about cutting it up to fit the straps properly.

IMG-20130802-01132_zps6c701aad.jpg

installed the JDP Lip in the rain on Friday
IMG-20130802-01134_zps4f907045.jpg

IMG-20130802-01135_zps07471974.jpg

IMG-20130802-01138_zpsae189c70.jpg

jdp lip looks good man. How many screws did you use? when i installed mine i just kept adding screws. the more i added the tighter it got and the better it looked.

I love the first two cloud pics at the dead end

Thanks they are mine as well.

jdp lip looks good man. How many screws did you use? when i installed mine i just kept adding screws. the more i added the tighter it got and the better it looked.

I used 8 M6 Allen head bolts with Nutserts and so far its alright. This winter the plastics are being resprayed so i will have time to make the fitment better once i get the pieces back.

Thanks they are mine as well.

I used 8 M6 Allen head bolts with Nutserts and so far its alright. This winter the plastics are being resprayed so i will have time to make the fitment better once i get the pieces back.

ahh i didn't bother with all that haha. i had self tapping screws about 4" on center and that b**** was fitted tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back