yellow fogs

johnny mp5

:
Mazda Protege5
which one did you guys use to get yellow fogs?
catz yellow fogs? or yellow film?
i cant choose between the two..

film
pros- cheap
cons- uses crappy stock fogs

catz
pros- hella bright. fogs are yellow already
cons- much more expensive than film

also another problem with the catz is that i cant find anywhere that sell the yellow one anymore! ebay only has the clear one.

what do you guys think?

actually i only picked my catz up for $65 i think. i thought about film for a long time but heard some issues with people getting burn marks on them due to the heat not being able to escape from the lens. but yea the yellow ones are hard to find, the guy who sells the clear ones use to sell the yellow ones. you might be able to email him and ask if he has any left.

the burning thing is only an issue if you let your fogs sit on with the car not moving for long periods of time.

the airflow keeps it cool

ive been running mine since 07 with no issues

same here no issues with the vinyls and i live in Texas heat.
so does NCZ13 he lives in Cali which is hot too. so im sure the vinyls will be fine.
or you can just get yellow bulbs and do the Fog mod so u have yellow fogs w/o ur headlights on.

I have the fog mod and yellow Nokya's off ebay. Great light output and pretty sexy around sundown with the just the fogs and a silver (the fastest color) P5 (hippy)

awesome. thanks for all the input guys.

i think im going to try and email the guy that sells the catz first. since you got yours for only 65.. ill see what kind of price i can get.

yea i bought them i think when he was having a hard time selling them and he had them up on ebay for 75 obo

I just liked the yellow fogs look, which I think he's trying to get at. But he wants his lights to be bright yellow at night as well. I was thinking yellow bulbs or yellow film, and I decided to go with the yellow film, as the yellow bulbs I had bough previously burned out.

Back