WTS: Various MS Protege parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything OBO: I'm wanting to off load a couple of extra parts I have lying around. All parts are from a rebuilt engine that spun a bearing, parts should be in good working order, aside from crankshaft which will need to be machined. Not really sure what everything is worth, my loss your gain. Buyer pays shipping (I'll try to keep it cheap)

Willing to trade for A/C condenser, power steering pump, power folding mirrors, something cool.

Stock MSP Racing Beat springs and struts: $200
FSDE head, camshafts have surface rust, not sure if you want the head bolts but I'll include them if you want, cam gears will need to be put back in time: $200
FSDE valve cover: $50
FSDE Water pump brand newish: $25
Stock FSDE fuel rail w/injectors, O-rings may be missing: $150
Stock FSDE non-turbo exhaust manifold: make offer
Stock FSDE intake manifold: make offer
FSDE crankshaft, will need to be machined: $50
Stock FSDE oil pan, $20
Stock FSDE oil spacer thingy: $20
Stock OEM FSDE flywheel, no flywheel bearing (I have a few clutches and pressure plates if you want those too, will throw in for free): $30

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
What are the Rules?
- You MUST NOT sell things that you do not currently have in your possession.

- Both Buyers and Sellers MUST display their real location under their avatar area.

- Required Delivery Confirmation and or Tracking Number on all sales.

- A picture MUST be posted of the item including something that has “Mazdas247” written on it (paper, cardboard, etc). Also, “Mazdas247” plus your USERNAME and DATE must be visible on a sign within the picture.

- If you're selling multiple items, you need to post one photo for each item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back