WTB: Roof Rack Caps, Front Bumper and Driver's side Fender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tusch

:
2002 Protege5
Like the title says, starting on fixing up the body on my 02 p5. I need a new front bumper, with or without the marker lights/holes. A driver's side fender in good shape. And finally roof rack caps, just removed my cross beams and want to cover up that ugliness underneath haha.

If anyone has any of these, it would be helping me out huge. Also if painted, I wouldn't mind getting the bumper and fender in classic red :) it would save me some time and cash.

*I also wonder how many people even look at the WTB threads haha

Do you have the entire roof rack set up? I have the filler strips, and am looking for the full OEM Roof Rack (PN# BN5W-51-7BY). Or is it a Thule? Thanks

I do have the entire roof rack system. The small caps that covers the area in front of the slide are broken though, so you may want to replace those. I was also originally just thinking of keeping the racks and getting the caps that cover the slides when they are removed, by I may consider going for the full remove and using the filler strips.

hmm, is the P5 and msp fender the same? lol, I've got one lying around in a box in the garage.. but like I said, it's an msp one, if it you can find out if it fits, let me know

It's the same just may or may not have the fender side marker. Unfortunately I am waiting to hear back from the insurance agent to hear if my p5 is totaled...

that sucks, mine has the side markers on them, I had mine totaled (hence the old msp part out which I still have parts left over from) just by hitting it right on the front corner and it pushed the frame just enough to screw everything up big time, if I hit it straight on, it would have been fine I think.. for the most part. but let me know, shipping on a fender might suck though but either way lmk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back