WTB Protege5 or MSP in manual transmission in Southern California

TEH_ALMIGHTY

:
NCP91
Hey guys! Been looking around for a decent family car for a while and found that the Protege5 was the most desirable car around my price range.

I'm looking for a P5 or MSP that RUNS, doesn't have too many flaws inside and out, and of course has no major mechanical problems. I am an honest man, and would like any possible sellers to be straight up about their car.

I can pay cash full, or trade my mint condition motorcycle + cash.

The bike is a 1991 Honda NS-50, currently with 935 miles on it. Not even 1000 lol.
6-speed, liquid-cooled, 50cc, 2-stroke!
Street legal, clean title, and currently registered.

Short story behind the bike if you're interested:

Bike sat on Honda's showroom floor from 1991-2003. The manager decided to then buy the bike. He kept the bike in a temperature controlled, clean environment and started her up a few times a month. Finally, around 2011, he sold the bike to a friend of mine I knew through our car club. He was then hired at my place of work and one day, brought the bike in. I fell in love, and bought it off him on the spot. When I purchased it off him, it had 7XX miles on it. I started riding it, and then felt bad for getting the mileage up on such a mint bike, so it sat in my garage. I start the bike up regularly every week and ride around my block to keep the fluids moving. It's a great bike.

Here's a link to some pictures of my Honda NS50 on my FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150253369188702.333735.551688701&type=3&l=650fe5fc05

But like I said, I can pay cash if you're not interested in trading.

// JR

Back