WTB: Catless Midpipe

I have one

Its 3" and slips into the catback.

I had it made at a performance, i used the corksport J pipe and then it goes into 3" piping, it also has 2 o2 bungs... one for sensor and one for a wideband. If you dont have a wideband you can pick up a plug at advanced auto for a couple of bugs and it just screws in.

make me an offer and shipping is up to, i could maybe meet you some where too.

if i can dig up the pics ill post them.

dates are old, i just never got around to posting these, there is no rust at all, just got dirty when i blew my motor and got oil everywhere.

but it doesnt leak and is simple to take in and our for emissions if you have them, had it on the over a year.

IMG_1302.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

well, my car sits rediculously low (LOL) and the circuit sports pipe has a huge flex section that hangs down pretty low, the flex was torn apart from bottoming out on everything. i'm still debating on whether or not to get my circuit sports pipe repaired...just wanted to see what other options there are out there.

i'll get a quote on repair for the pipe i have now and i'll shoot ya a PM fatti, thanks man.

how did u destroy it?

spirited driving lol, but that was from my old motor.

well, my car sits rediculously low (LOL) and the circuit sports pipe has a huge flex section that hangs down pretty low, the flex was torn apart from bottoming out on everything. i'm still debating on whether or not to get my circuit sports pipe repaired...just wanted to see what other options there are out there.

i'll get a quote on repair for the pipe i have now and i'll shoot ya a PM fatti, thanks man.

sounds good

That laser blue looks great slammed but, it's a b**** in the Northeast for really low cars. If I lived in the south, I'd lower my car a bit.

Last edited:
actually thats where im moving after thanksgiving

so Justin if you want this cat let me know might be able to meet up before i leave.

hahaha i have the Vibrant TB and my J-pipe portion that connects to the s-pipe is almost completely collapsed from hitting s***. it broke 2of3 studs flush off the S-pipe.. ******* bumps.

(speed) bump for you bro!

Back