Wireless Android Auto Adapter

:
Phoenix
:
2020 CX5 signature
I've found posts on wireless Carplay adapters working, but haven't been able to find anything on a wireless Andoid Auto adapter. This, if the ad is right, appears to work on stock cars without aftermarket Android head units. Am I missing something in the description? It states "Works on all cars and head units that support wired Android Auto"

Anyone want to throw $100 down and let me know how it works out? - looks like their kickstart shipping it out to January delivery now. - the names seem to indicate it's run by 3 Russians - who would know more about hacking a system? Has anyone seen this?

Or this one?

I got into the AA-wireless kickstarter on indiegogo in mid-August for what was supposed to be an October shipping date. They've filled out earlier orders since then, but production is slow. I may not see it until November. The minute I do, I will post here. I expect nothing short of simple success, there are a few youtube videos out there from firsthand users, various car makes and they all work well.

:
South Carolina
:
12 MZ5 13 CX-5
I don't understand the obsession with wireless Android Auto. When you plug in the USB, it charges the phone. Who doesn't actually want that?

:
Lynnwood, WA
:
'21 CX-5 GT
I don't understand the obsession with wireless Android Auto. When you plug in the USB, it charges the phone. Who doesn't actually want that?
Not sure what the charging current is on this car, but personally I'd rather pay extra to wireless AA/Carplay, and plug USB into car charger for faster charging rates...

:
Europe
:
2020 cx-5 GT
I have been using that Indiego product for the past few months, and it is working well. Some hiccups here and there but fixed with a recent update.
I can say that it comes in very handy when you go for short trips, sparing you from plugging it on and off only to connect to AA. The Bluetooth is already running on the phone, and it automatically connects to the car. You are right, it can charge simultaneously, but I wouldn`t let my phone continuously charging for hours, which isn`t suitable for its battery.